The Reveal Part One ~ Bloodmoon

Moon POV
Woohoo! Another successful battle won! I got this cute necklace too from that nice lady who I saved, it contained small shiny white pearls and a pastel-yellow coral shell sun piece in the middle. It's beautiful! So I HAD to wear it today, since the lady gave it to me discreetly so those reporters wouldn't see us. Such a wonderful day!

I thought to myself as I sat in my desk, blowing a few extra hair pieces that landed on my face as I read a book for the time being until class started. Lillie and Hau were talking and Gladion was above me minding his own business until I see Chloe walk in front me.

"Hiya Moonie!" She says fake smiling at me being buddy-buddy with me. "Whatttt" I say shutting my book clearly irritated. "Oh nothing~" She says suspiciously. "Sure. Whatever." I say as I play with my hair and then our teacher walks in as class begins.

I need my books for real this time. Oh god I've used this excuse to many times for akuma attacks now I can't really use it! I think of something. "Uh miss! I need to get my book in my locker! I forgot it... " I say admitting it. "Sure." She says continuing the lesson. I rush out to retrieve my workbook. I open my locker to see the one and only Chloe. "Hey Moonie I noticed your sweet little necklace there~ Can I See it??" She says to me with a fake smile plastered on her face. "No! It was a gift!" I say to her as she grabs the necklace. "It looks better on me anyways!" She says as we tug on the necklace. "Stop it!" I yell as I push her away from me. She backs off.

"Tch. How pathetic. Me. You. After school. Behind the school. Mommy can't save you there." She says walking off as she slams my head against my locker and kicks me in the shin. Dang did it hurt. This time Aria, Rose, Dante, Zoey, Zora and Laura weren't here as they travelled back to Kalos for a few weeks with Zora. So I'm all alone.

I grab my book quickly dashing back to class. I apologise quickly as I hide the bruises on my shin, neck and right arm. I sit back on my seat, more dull expression blooming on my face.

Gladion POV
I see Chloe entering with a smug expression on her face as the class silently hiss and boo her from afar. I watched Moon carefully from my seat as Lillie and Hau didn't realise it but thanks to my keen observation skills, I noticed a more dull and sad expression on her face. She clutched her arm and hid her shin with her leg more than last time I saw her. She was bruised up and had scratches on her neck from her necklace.

I should watch her more carefully. I don't want her hurt. She means a lot to me and she doesn't deserve this... Wait why am I thinking this?! She's just a friend and no more! I'm becoming softer than I realise... Tch.

Timeskip! After school! Behind the school!

Where is she?! She left earlier due to Chloe's little request but the location was specified to 'you already know where' but I continue searching the school. Where is she?!

Moon POV
I'm behind the school with Chloe and her rich snobby friends cackling and some crack their knuckles. "So is this the prick you told us about Chlo?" One with tan-brown hair asks. "Probably! Look at her lame clothes! From the trash I bet!" A curly golden hair says. "D-Do I have to Chloe? This sounds too much..." Acerola says fearfully holding up the camera as a recording.

"Yeah! I want this as a memory! Duh! Let's get to it girls, Jessica only let me borrow you for a bit." Chloe says smiling evilly. "Tch. Just cause you had the money doesn't mean your boss." The brown hair says. "Shut up Tania. I got it. Just punch her and stuff." Chloe says rolling her eyes as they dash to me punching and kicking me as I get shoved to the concrete ground as they continue to harass me. "Stop! That's enough! Lemme take this!" Chloe says pushing them aside and hands them $20 notes. "Take it and scram." She says as the two run off.

She grabs me by the hair and my blood from my lip and my left eyebrow leak from my face and a few tears are visible. "This Moon. Is what happens to disobedient brats like you. Taking it for granted. Well I Chloe as the hero of the show will teach you that good girls aren't good girls at all. Get me? Anyways let me tell you a simple fact. Ahem." She says dramatically as she begins to smile wickedly as her eyes pierce into my soul.