APRIL FOOLS IDIOTS! - quote from ???

Rose POV
I stood there stunned at the information. Me and Laura too. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys, it's just that I didn't feel comfortable on talking about the sister that abandoned me and left me alone with grandma and grandpa..." She says to me. She wipes a small tear. "I'm fine now. So let's just keep this between us. Kay?" She says holding out two pinkies. "Sure!" We says promising not to tell.

Thank goodness Lillie, Moon and Gladion weren't here since they'd possible faint or stay shocked for awhile. We went home for rest. Gosh so much has happened... just resting now...zzzzzz...

The Next Morning...

RING RING RING! Then loud Doki-Doki Your Reality music starts as I slowly wake up. I stretch. "-yawn- What's today..." I say to myself staring at the calendar. "... it's April 1st...." I say to myself. "So it's April first Huh?" I say to myself I peer into the other door to find brother asleep. "Heheh they'll never see it coming.." I say putting whipped cream on his hand and a feather above his upper lip and a few toothpaste Oreos and some hidden bandana peels downstairs around the house. "Heheh.." I say taking a few selfies in my black spy outfit leaving the house.

I head towards Laura and Zoey's houses. I gave Laura, the classic cling film door prank and mash potato ice cream prank. Taking selfies before leaving. I head towards Zoey's place next, This was kinda tough since she's usually alert at times. I used the green paint bucket on the door and the slippery floor prank taking more selfies with my masterpieces.

I sneak over to Zach and Xavier's estate. Heheh Xavier gets the worst lol. I planned the paintings staring at you while using the bathroom, especially when using the toilet or shower. Xavier has a spooky ghouls figure hanging on the wall and when he wakes up, jumps are alert!! I quietly leave the house.

Now for Sun and Aria... this is tough since she has high security, Wait the guards are absent tonight since April fools is a break for em. So I sneak in with my camouflage on (basically a coat), I prepare the glue prank where everything is stuck onto the thing they were on. E.g. a toothbrush or a mug or even a chair. Then I took more selfies then left towards the Aloha Crew (gladion, Moon, Hau, Lillie).

They get the classic water bucket, bright fuchsia pink clothes and the special mayonnaise malasadas with a hint of chilli. More selfies!! Then I rush home, 8pm. I grab my po home to check on my lil friends, I placed lil camera bugs everywhere. Thanks Aria for the present btw!! Then I erupted in laughter. I got a text from Aria, 'Meet at the Park. Now.'

They couldn't have found out right?

No one POV
"Hey guys!!" Rose says to the gang who have endured the pranking. "Oh no! What happened to you guy!? Are you lot ok!?" She says to them. Then they all hold up their phones showing her blog containing her various pranks and tags like, #awesome or #aprilfools. "Ehehehehhhh I mayyy have gone a lil overboard this year..." she says to the gang. "You really aren't gonna enjoy today.." Zoey says intimidatingly. "Ohohohoho!! Be prepared..." Moon and Lillie say. "Your really gonna get it TODAY buddy." Zach says to her. "You want war we got one..." Aria says.

"Pshhh Yeah right~" She says about to walk away, several water balloons miss her as she dodged them. She then dodged the sticky Honey and feathers falling on her. "Heheh the master can't be pranked!" She says before throwing a stinky smoke bomb on the floor disappearing.

"Where'd She Go!?" Laura says. Xavier points out a blonde haired ninja running towards her house. "Wonder what's gonna happen next..." Moon says. "Don't worry I hacked into her surveillance cameras." Aria says. "And I helped with the vocal transitions." Zach says. "Good nerd!!" His brother teases him. "Shut up Xavier Peppy LoneWolf." He says as he backs off. "Anyways let's hear it!" Hau says enthusiasticly.