The Sensational Spice!!

Moon POV
I woke up reluctantly as I rolled out of bed to get dressed and eat breakfast quick. I wasn't actually up that late so I decided to get there earlier than usual and waited for my friends to arrive. Then the absolute troll walks in with her minion at her side, "Hiya Luna-Trash! How's your peasant life doing?!" She yells at my face. I feel her bratty spit on my face. I wipe that nasty stuff off as I ignore her by doodling in my sketch book. "Cmon do something Luna-trash! Act like a pathetic worm and say something stupid!" Sh yells again at me. "Leave her alone." A voice from the distance says coldly. "Um excuse me!?" She yells at the figure. "You heard me." She says as Lillie steps in. "BAHAHAHA! YOU confront me!? What a joke!!" She yells out as many others in class watch the scene unfold.

"Breathe Lillie Breathe..." she says to herself. "What's that you pathetic worm?" Chloe says putting her hands behind her ear in a hearing motion. "I'm getting ready to trash that nasty grin of yours, you sick trash-talking taxi." She says brutally roasting the hairs of her head. Her shocked expression was priceless! The class laughed at the comeback as Chloe slumped into her seat and defeated for now. "Nice one Lil." I say to her fist bumping her as she made her way to her seat next to me. "Thanks Moon! I practised some comebacks by looking through brother's diary." She happily exclaims to me. "Hey! That's private and it's a JOURNAL." Gladion says from the doorways as he made his way to his seat. "Well how else am I supposed to learn your edgy ways?" She says sassily. "Well I dunno use google or something?" He replies edgily. "Whatever bro bro." She replies sassily as she sits down next to me as we giggle. "Ok class!! Today there will be a cook off! The prize will be a day training as a professional chef by the famous owner of ale Grand hotel, Chloe's father." Professor Burnet says as many of the class either boo-ed or hissed at the mention of Chloe. Despite this Chloe just smirked as she felt so smug for others to know about her wealth once again.

"Ehem... Anyways you may participate by heading towards the cooking department on the other side of school. Ingredients will be provided there so enjoy!" She says as we exit the classroom heading towards the area as I suddenly get shoved to the ground as Chloe walks by me. "Gah!" I say before falling on my butt.

"Oh I'm soooo sorry Luna-Trash I didn't see ya there. Hmmm your missing something..." She says before dropping bits of sharpening and ripped paper on my head. "H-Huh!? W-Wha-" I say before she rudely interrupts me. "Better! Or I'd say it's an improvement!!" She exclaims before trotting away with Acerola behind. Everyone should have already left so I decide to pick myself up. Just as I was getting up, a hand helps me. "G-Gladion!?" I exclaim with a few tears in my eyes and a face flushed with embarrassment.

"Moon you ok?" He asks me. "I'm not hurt really but I guess..." I say grabbing my stuff from the ground. "Just ignore her. She's even faker than a Barbie doll. Your so much better than her." He says to me as we walk to class. This made me feel even better than before and I snicker. "Thanks Glad. Really." I say wiping my tears. "Huh!? No problem..." he says with slightly pink cheeks. Is he embarrassed of me? My mood lowers slightly but he notices. "I-I mean your kinda cute so.. I mean! That I. I uh." He says flustered. I feel my cheeks redden at the statement. "No it's my fault! I'm sorry for falling for you! I mean falling with you? No no! Falling!" I say flustered as well. We stare at each other for a bit. We burst out laughing. His smile looks so warm and kind. He then quickly clears his throat. "We're so silly!" I say still laughing. "Yeah I guess whatever... let's just go to class..." He says before suddenly grabbing my hand. He holds it gently and softly. I smile at him. "Thanks." I say shot as we walk to the cook-off.

We walk in. "Moon! Gladion! Your late!" Our cooking teacher exclaims at us. "Heheh oops sorry Miss..." I say. "Never mind! Now go sit in the audience, we've already begun!" She yells at us ushering is to sit down on a bench nearby as we watch the several teams cook. I realise something.