Can you both stop fighting!

Start from the beginning

"Hey! Go out I'm not ready yet" I yelled and he scoffed.

"As if I haven't seen you naked" he said and I gasped and turned around to face him.

"When did you-" before I could even complete he just turned me around and pushed me to the wall. My back was facing him and he shushed me up.

"It doesn't matter when I did or when I not" He smirked and pulled the zip up.

"Which dress are you going to wear?"

"To be honest I like the red-" He cut me off by pulling the zipper down and I gasped as the dress will drop.

"Now which one?" He smirked and I cursed at him for leaving the curtains opened.

"The blue-" I said and he pulled the zip up an inch only.

"The blue?"

"This blue one that Jungkook selected not the Taehyung one" I closed my eyes as he pulled the zipper slowly up and smirked which sent chills down my spine.

Hyedi's POV:-
The anger inside me boiled up as I saw them both together and Jungkook more interested into her. She is trying to take his wealth. I have to create hindrances between them so they get separated. I looked at the red dress and smirked as I thought of a plan.

They both came out and I gasped as she was wearing a really really pretty dress and the most expensive one.

How dare she?

"Jungkook I want this dress" I stomped and he looked shocked.

"But Hyedi it fits and suits Hana more. It's not of your size"

"I don't know. I want it. Give me this" I said and she stepped back.

"It's okay Jungkook. If Hyedi wants it she can have it. I'll wear that red one" she said and Jungkook instantly refused.

"You're going to wear what I decide. No more excuses. This is for Hana and only for her. You can take other dresses Hyedi. Hana go in and change and then I'll pay coz we also have to drop Hyedi and go do shopping for Jimin and his baby" He said and she nodded.

"Jungkook why're you doing this to me?" I teared up and asked him and he sighed.

"You were wrong this time."

"You promised me to divorce her Jungkook. A week has passed and you still haven't divorced her?"

"I can't divorce her. Look Hyedi, her Nanna passed away she'll take sometime to recover. Just wait a little longer okay?" He said and Hana came out. He took her with him to pay for that gorgeous dress.

I wiped my fake tear and smirked.

I will get this Hana. Just you watch.

"Come on Hyedi" Jungkook called and I shook my head.

"My mom is coming so I'll stay here you better go" I smiled and he drove off with Hana.

"Now about you red dress." I smirked and bought it.

Hana's POV:-
"Thanks for the dress" I smiled to him while he smiled back.

"You don't have to thank me. What're husbands for?" He said and I giggled.

"Let's go shop for you now. I'll help you choose"

"Yes ma'am" he chuckled and started the engine.

We arrived and went inside the men's shop to choose something for Jungkook. The lady working over there assisted us and he told her how he wanted his suit to be.