Can you both stop fighting!

Start from the beginning

We arrived at the mall and were looking for dresses when Hyedi was all over Jungkook to ask him about what she should wear but he only glanced at me second by second.

"Hana, you decided?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Jungkook, how about this one?" she called and Jungkook walked to her.

Suddenly I bumped into someone and it was none other than Taehyung.

"Tae!" I happily greeted him and he laughed.

"Hey what're you doing here?"

"Actually What're you doing here in the women's alley?" I laughed and he got nervous.

"Oh that's.....w-why I wasn't seeing any men's clothings. Sorry my bad!" He scratched the back of his head and I laughed. 

"You know my best friend is getting married so I came here to shop as I'm going to be the brides maid" I squealed with joy and he laughed.

"So have you decided anything yet?"

"Not yet. But I'm trying to. Hey, why don't you select a dress for me? I will love it if you'll choose for me coz for a fact I know your choice is the best"  I giggled and his lips reached his ears.

"Of course." He said and picked out a red one.

"How about this?" He asked and I gasped.

"It's so pretty! I'm definitely going to wear this. Thanks Taehyung" I giggled.

"Also Taehyung I will really like it if you'll also join the wedding"

"Haha Hana I'm not invited and besides you enjoy. I've got work to handle."

"No! If Jungkook's girlfriend can come then you can too on my condition. No arguments you're coming. Promise me you'll come?" I asked and he promised and got a call.

"Okay Hana, can't wait to see you in this dress. Bye" he waved and left. I looked at the dress and blushed.

Jungkook's POV:-
I was watching as they both were selecting dresses.

"She's definitely not going to wear that red dress"

I walked to her coldly and snatched the dress from her.

"Hey! Give it back!" She said and I placed it back where it was.

"You're wearing this and that's final" I said and handed her a blue one.

"But that's more prettier"

"No arguments. I want to see you right now in this dress. You're not going to buy that red dress. Now go and change" I commanded and she huffed and went to change.

Hana's POV:-
"Stupid Jungkook" I cursed as I can't tie the tiny zip that was on the back.

"Give it to me" my eyes widened when I saw Jungkook in the mirror infront of me.