Club Thoughts

Jungkook's P.O.V:

It was finally Friday!! After the day Park Jimin got inside my class just to threaten me he didn't came to my class at all!!! But of course i'm not afraid of a student, i might be shy to new people but i am older than him and i'm a teacher too!!! So i decided to call his parents today when i go home before i go with a friend for a drink. "Well i hope that the parents are not as rude as their son.*sigh* " I said as i got my keys to unloock my front door. As i got inside i went to my note with the phone nr. of all the parents."Ok let's see...M......O.....P......Aha! Park Jon ok let's call." I write the nr. and waited for Mr. Park to answer...." Hello?" That was fast" Umm hello...Mr. Park?" " Yes,on the phone." His voice it's very calm,too calm." I'm your son's history teacher and postmaster, i called you so i could tell you about your son's-" but i didn't finish when he said" I don't care Mr." He said it like he was tired of what i said" W-What do you mean you don't care?...I-It's your son who we talk about." I said still not beliving him." I know that but i'm gonna tell you what i told to all the teachers, For me Jimin is nothing more than the heir of my Firm. And that's it." "W-Wha-" " I know what you are going to ask and the answer is that i DON'T love him, same goes for his mother. He is not my real son because my wife can't bare children so we adopted Jimin but we don't love him we just need him to be the next CEO of my firm. Thank you and good night." Beep,beep,beep and the call ended and the only thing that got inside my head was" Oh the poor child." And the feeling of sadness." Well it seems that i have to talk with him next week...that is if he would come to school." I said to myself as i wanted to go and eat something when my phone rang. I ran to the phone thinking that it was Jimin's family. Don't ask why i hoped that, but it was just my friend.*sigh*" Hey there beautiful." It was heard from the other side of the phone when i answer it." Don't call me that Hoseok~!!" " You're right, i should call you air head!! Ahahahaha!!!" " Hey!" " Ooohh shut up! Do you still want to go out tonight?" " Yeah thank you bro,i really need this night." " No problem Jongkook ma frend!!" He said is a funny voice that makes me laugh." What time?" I asked."What time what?" " What time should i get you an island.... What time we meet idiot!!!!" I shout at him...his poor ears." Ouch my ear!! Don't shout at me...at 11pm it's ok." " Got it,see you there." And i end the call before he could say something." Ok let's get ready." I said as i got inside the bathroom to take a shower.

(Time skip cuz My lazy ass doesn't know what to write here....anyway Two hours later* spongeboon voice*)
" Ok let's get it!" I said as i was almost at the club." Hey kid!!!!" I know that voice." Hey horse." I said smiling." Am i at least a sexy horse?" " Do you really want me to answer that?" He wanted to say something but didn't." Yeah you're right, i don't want to hear your answer." He said as we got inside the club.

(In case you want to know what they were wearing😘😏)

Author's P.O.V:

As Jungkook and Hoseok got inside the club the loud music got to theyr ears. " Well let's go drink something and then dance a little." Hoseok said as he was running (kind of) to the bar to get two rounds of shots for him and Jungkook." Yeah,Yeah let-" Jungkook didn't finish to say his words when his eyes got loockted on some boy that stood with his back to him. And Jungkook thought it was the sexyest and hot and omg back and body he had ever seen.But when he wanted to go to the boy he stopped because when the boy turned around it was none other than PARK JIMIN!!

But when he wanted to go to the boy he stopped because when the boy turned around it was none other than PARK JIMIN!!

(Ignore the mic...and for Jungkook and Hoseok's fotos too.)

" Hey man what are you looking at, i got the shots here!!!" " I'm looking at one of my students." Was all Jungkook said. And when Hoseol turned to see the student he was like" OMG!!! JUNGKOOK, i tell you if you don't get that ass i will." But Jungkook had other thoughts he wasn't even listening to his friend as his mind was already playing lots of scenarios.

Inside Jungkook's mind:

Jimin was pinned on the wall as i was kissing him...oh my shy side was long gone when i saw him like this so...so erotic." How about we go to a hotel sweet boy?" I said and he started to chuckle." You see bunny boy..." he said as he got near my ear." I fuck,and you will be fucked,got it?" He said as he bit my ear a little and i felt my legs weak." A-Ah...y-yes daddy." " Good boy, now would you su-" " kook?....Junkook?" Hoseok tried to move Jungkook to wake up from his thoughts." W-What! I-I was ummm." " You better not look at him right now." "And why not?" Because he saw you stare at him and he gave you a stare like he was going to kill you." " Oh really?" " Also one more thing why." " What now?" I said and he pointed with his finger at my pants and i realized i had a boner...by thinking of Park Jimin wanting to fuck ME?!?!