{ twenty nine }

( okay i dont know how far the buildings are just imagine that theyre close to each other and the han river okay ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ )

tzuyu's pov

we were practicing, having some language classes, and celebrated my birthday in the meantime. i feel so lucky and happy that lots of people love me and greeted me on my birthday.

i saw on sns that they had a times square ad for me, which i was surprised of. they said that having an ad there costed a fortune and it was considered as a big thing. i was still grateful. there were bus ads, donations, charity events that happened on my birthday, knowing that my fans were that thoughtful, caring, and amazing, i was lucky.

6:00 pm

tae tae
: i'll be going bb

me
: wait for me okay? i might be late!

tae tae
: i'll be wearing a black hoodie and some sunglasses
: don't get caught!

me
: okie dokie

" unnies i will go out for a while, i'll be back "

" what? "

" tzuyu you'll be mobbed "

" i don't think there's much people left, i'll wear something to hide myself " i replied, trying to convince them that i would be okay.

" be back asap okay! dont get into trouble. " jihyo shouted

before i left the building, i scanned the place to see if there are people around, luckily there are only a few, and i dont think that they're waiting for someone to leave this building.

i tip toed, like it would make any difference and hurriedly left the building, rode my bike and went.

taehyung's pov

after tzuyu messaged me, i quickly left the dorm, and just walked to the nearest cafe from here.

i enetered the shop, and melting by twice was playing.

i should buy an ice cream cake, i thought.

with that i saw a cookies and cream ice cream cake, and it was the last slice they had left. i didnt know what she preferred, and asking her would ruin the surprise. i took the last slice and bought a spoon, and then left.

i walked the dimly lit streets, with cake on my left hand,

and my gift on the other.

passing by another tzuyu ad, i muttered

" happy birthday tzu "