{ sixteen }

[a/n once y'all remember sixteen? it was very tragic istg]

taehyung's pov

  im waiting here at our meeting place which was the place i kept coming back to ever since i first visited this place. i went here after all my schedules alone, and this was were i freed my thoughts and found inner peace.

today's different since i brought someone special in this special place.

the mere thought of it was unbelievable to me. a year ago i never imagined myself  bringing someone here, but here i was.

" omg, i'm so sorry did you wait long ?? i was having a hard time leaving without getting noticed and my manager and my unnies were also—"

" it's fine, i just got here " i lied.

" i brought some banana flavored milk and a few snacks to share " she said enthusiastically

she sat down beside me and we were silent for a minute

i looked at her, she looked beautiful as always. i unconsciously poked her cheek and she looked at me with a confused look at her face

" a-ah you said we shouldn't be awkward!! b-but you're not even saying something !!!! "

" no, it just feels weird. it's my first time having this with a guy you know"

" having what? a date? " i said as a playful smirk was plastered on my face

" if you say so? plus don't look at me like that, you look creepy "

" if you think i look creepy, then stop staring at my face, but i guess you cant help it "

she playfully hit my face, but as she was about to hit me again, i grabbed her arm and i looked at her, we were stuck on that position until she looked away.

" yah! why are you looking at me like that! " she didn't even look at me when she said that.

how cute.

i grabbed her chin and made her face me, but as soon as we had eye contact, she looked away, and did i mention that she looked like a tomato?

" i guess it's true. my charm does work on everyone. ha! " i proudly said.

"stop praising yourself and stop doing that! you're making things awkward! "

" awkward? why? does your heart flutter when i look at you that way? should i do it again? "

" look! the sun is setting! it's so beautiful! " she said in glee as she walked towards the sunset

the sunset was beautiful, but you're even more stunning.

i can't help but have my eyes locked at her and i guess she noticed as she looked back at me.

" you're prettier. " i said out loud

she shyly smiled and went back into watching the sunset.

while she was busy, i stood up and looked for flowers around the area

i saw a purple flower and picked it.

right as the sunset was about to end, i walked towards her and faced her.

i pushed a few strands of her hair at the back of her ear and placed the flower on her ear.

it was as if the flower existed for that purpose, to bring out her beauty. to make her more beautiful than she already is, if that was even possible.

she just stared at me, dumbfounded, during the process and her mouth was widely opened, so i took the opportunity and took a pic of her

" kim taehyung !!! "

" could you say that again please "

" kim taehyung ! "

" hearing my name with your voice is like honey to my ears. you should do it more often. "

[a/n i feel weird using oppa/sunbae bc its in english lmfao just imagine it having those so yeah]