Choices

recommended song:I Like It by Cardi B

recommended song:
I Like It by Cardi B

-

Elijah didn't know how she had talked him into this. One moment they were patrolling the town, and the next, the two of them were at a club in downtown New Orleans dancing to an upbeat rap song.

Just merely hours before, Marcel had asked him to watch over the newest recruit to his crew. She was a young female with long chestnut color hair and a fiery personality. Marcel had joked to Elijah about her, but the original never realized how much of a handful she would be. The young girl was no more than twenty two years old, a fresh millennial with reckless tendencies.

Throughout patrol she had driven him crazy. Elijah was not used to the energy of the young female, and therefore, came off as incredibly pretentious to her. She thought he was too old fashioned and stuck in his ways. She tried to shake him up, rattle him, surprise him, but to no avail, Elijah Mikaelson was not one to budge. After nearly talking his ear off for an hour, she could sense that he was growing tired of her presence.

"Do you always have to act so stoic?" She commented in a sassy tone.

"Do you always have to be so incredibly annoying?" Elijah shot back with a stern look.

"Okay, rude." She rolled her eyes. "It was just a question."

"Pardon me for growing tired of the thousands of questions you have thrown at me over the last hour and a half." The original replied gruffly, stalking ahead of her.

"I may have asked you a thousand questions, but have you even asked me at least one?" She barked back, attempting to keep up with him. "Do you even know my name?"

Elijah stopped quickly, causing her to almost plow into him. As he turned around to face her, their bodies close enough to be touching, he sighed deeply.

"Yes, Anastasia."

"It's Stassi."

"I prefer Anastasia."

"Well that's not my name. At least, that's not what I like to be called by."

Elijah didn't respond, simply turning back around and continuing down the street. Stassi huffed, racing after him.

"Do you ever know when to quit? We've been out here for hours. I think if there was any danger, we would have found it by now."

"So what are you suggesting?" Elijah sighed, stopping in his tracks and turning to face her.

"Go back to it tomorrow? It's getting late. Why don't we go have a bit of fun?"

"I don't do fun."

"Of course you don't." Stassi rolled her eyes. "Well it's your choice. You can either stay here where it's going to get dark and lonely, or you can come with me downtown and I can show you how to have a good time."

Elijah stared at the young vampire for a few moments. She couldn't tell what was going on in his head, and she definitely didn't dare to ask.

"One condition."

"Name your price." Stassi grinned.

"It has to be something I'll enjoy."

"Oh, Mr. Mikaelson, you can bet on it."

About an hour later, the baby vampire was leading the original into a darkened club playing upbeat rap songs. The club was filled with people, not enough to be overwhelming, but enough to fill the building. Stassi weaved through the crowd, Elijah following quickly behind. As they arrived at the bar, she turned to him.

"What can I get for you?!" She shouted over the music.

"Scotch neat." Elijah replied, watching her order the same.

When she returned with both of their drinks, he raised an eyebrow at her.

"You drink scotch?"

"I'm adapting to my audience." Stassi rolled her eyes before stepping towards a booth in the corner. After setting her drink on the table, she turned to Elijah. "I'm gonna go dance. Are you coming?"

"I'm quite happy right here." Elijah shook his head, sitting on the edge of the booth.

"Suit yourself." The young vampire shrugged and slipped into the crowd, resurfacing in the very center.

Elijah sipped on his drink as he watched her begin dancing to the music. She moved her body expertly, swaying her hips in a figure eight movement while holding her hands high in the air. As he watched the brilliant white smile appear on her face, Elijah began to take notice of the young girl for the first time. She was naturally very pretty and had a confident personality. Past all the sass and constant comments, she seemed genuine and fun-loving. Sighing deeply, Elijah subtly let his eyes roam over her shape. She was attractive at first glance, but the way she was dancing brought a whole new perspective. Shifting uncomfortably in his seat, Elijah felt a heat rush across his body.

Stassi, who was dancing to her heart's content, happened to glance up and noticed the original's intense gaze. For once, she was caught off guard and stood still, staring back at him. She watched, her heart beat beginning to pick up, as Elijah rose from his seat and began weaving his way towards her, his hungry eyes burning into her very being. In a flash, he disappeared from sight, and Stassi flicked her head to either side desperately trying to find him. With the look he was giving her earlier, she wasn't sure what was about to happen. When a pair of arms snaked around her waist, pulling her against a hard chest, Stassi felt her breath catch in her throat as Elijah's lips met her ear.

"I believe I was promised a fun time." He whispered huskily.

"You were." Stassi nodded as his grip on her waist tightened.

"Dance with me then."

"But I thought you didn't want-"

"Shhh...." Elijah hushed her as he pressed himself against the soft curve of her backside.

Stassi almost gasped aloud at the feeling of him against her. She had never expected Elijah to be so forward, let alone how large he seemed to be. The feeling of the front of his body pressed to her back was electrifying. As she took a deep breath and began to dance like he requested, Elijah rested his hands on her hips and helped her move herself against him. The sensation that was created caused both vampires so let sighs slip from their mouths. Elijah moved Stassi's hair to the side as he began peppering kisses down the length of her neck. Stassi's hands lifted up and back, resting on the base of Elijah's neck. As their hips moved in sync, for a moment, the two seemed content. However, for the original, that would only last for so long. After a matter of a few minutes, Elijah's lips returned to Stassi's ear, his words sending chills down her spine.

"Let's get out of here, darling. I think it's time I showed you some fun of my own."

-

I hope you all enjoyed! Don't forget to follow my Instagram (@ivoryconfessions) to see new promos for all of my books and find out about the next chapters before they're posted! Love you all!
xx lavender baby 💋