Whoops

Plot requested by  HazzasPizzaria 💕

Enjoy this cute fluff!

-

"No way!" I laughed, following Klaus as we entered the Mikaelson home. "Captain America is the only superhero."

"I beg to differ, love." Klaus scoffed. "Iron Man is just so much... better."

"Oh yeah? How so?" I challenged.

"Iron Man is a genius, billionaire, playboy, and a philanthropist-" Klaus paused when we both heard a loud sound coming from the living room. "What the hell was that?"

"I don't know." I cocked my head to the side. "Let's go check it out."

As I led the way towards the living room, Klaus followed closely behind. The minute I turned to corner, my mouth dropped open at what I saw. It was definitely a sight to behold.

"Holy shit." I whispered under my breath.

Elijah sat on the couch in just his boxers and a dress shirt, a glass of whiskey in his hand. His pants and belt, which had been carelessly discarded, were thrown into the dining room directly behind him, and in his hand, he seemed to admiring his nicely polished dress shoe.

"Bloody hell, is he drunk?" Klaus laughed loudly as he stood beside me. "That's definitely a new one."

"Have you ever seen him like this before?" I asked, watching as Elijah continued to admire his shoe, holding it up to the light to see it better.

"Only a few times when we were still human. But he's never gotten like this once we turned. He's always been so careful not to drink too much. I wonder what changed."

"I thought vampires can't get drunk."

"We can. We just have to drink quite a lot to do so. The amount that it would take to intoxicate us would instantly kill a human."

"But why would he-" I began but was cut off by Kol entering the room.

"Uh, yeah, that would be my fault."

"Brother, what did you do this time?" Klaus chuckled. "And how on earth did you manage it?"

"Elijah was being his annoyingly, boring, noble self, and I needed a break. Davina gave me some witch potion of sorts that made the alcohol affective. I didn't realize how much it would work. Whoops."

"You're an idiot, Kol." I sighed, walking towards Elijah as his face lit up the second he realized I was home.

"Baby!" He exclaimed. "I'm so glad you're here!"

"Hi, Lijah." I smiled, approaching where he sat on the couch. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm great, darling! Come sit! I want to cuddle!" He replied rather excitedly, grabbing ahold of my arm and yanking me down onto his lap.

"Lij, I don't think-" I began, but paused the second he wrapped his arms around my waist and began placing sloppy kisses along my neck.

"I want you, baby." He slurred heavily in my ear. "You look sooooo hot in those leggings."

I heard Klaus' obvious chuckle from behind us. He was enjoying this too much.

"Elijah, not now. You're not yourself." I sighed, attempting to get out of his steel grip.

"But I want youuuu." He whined, gesturing to his crotch. "Look at what you do to me, baby girl."

My eyes widened as I noticed the rather large bulge that appeared in his boxers. As I turned to Kol and Klaus with a shocked expression, they both protested aloud and covered their eyes.

"Never in my thousand years did I wish to see Elijah's... package." Kol gagged.

"I'll never be able to unsee that." Klaus shook his head.

"Come on, you big babies." I scoffed. "Kol, you did this to him. Now you get to fix it."

"Why me?" Kol cried out.

"Are you seriously asking me that question?" I snapped.

"Ew, fine." Kol sighed, walking around the couch towards where Elijah was still holding me captive in his arms.

"Get him to let go of me." I insisted. "He's cutting off my circulation."

"Elijah, brother, come now, let go of Isla." Kol crooned. "You're hurting her."

"I don't want to hurt you baby." Elijah frowned.

"You won't if you let go of me." I whispered softly.

"But I don't want to." He protested, tightening his grip.

"Kol!" I gasped aloud, my eyes bugging as Elijah's grip tightened around my ribs.

"Alrightie, that's enough." Kol reached in, prying his older brother's arms from my aching torso. "There we go."

I let out a sigh of relief as I slid out of his grasp and went to stand by Klaus.

"You okay, love?" Klaus asked, an amused look still plastered on his face.

"I'm fantastic, thanks." I rolled my eyes, giving him my most sarcastic tone.

"Hey, don't get sassy with me. Kol is the one who made this mess."

"And I'm paying for it." Kol called as he struggled to tug Elijah from the couch. "Come on, brother. It's time for bed!"

I chuckled, watching Kol continued to struggle, eventually succeeding in his attempts to draw Elijah upstairs. When he finally returned, he gave us an exhausted look at plopped down on the couch beside me.

"How is our intoxicated older brother?" Klaus chuckled.

"Finally asleep. The minute he got to your bed, he crashed." Kol replied, nodding towards me.

"I'm glad." I sighed. "I'm dreading the morning. He's going to be so hungover and grumpy."

"Awwh shit." Kol groaned. "I honestly didn't think that far ahead. We're doomed now."

"We all know that hungover Elijah is going to be so much worse than drunk Elijah." Klaus remarked.

"I can't wait." I replied in a sarcastic manner. "Thanks a lot, Kol."

"Just come out and say it guys." Kol shook his head, ashamed. "I'm a bloody idiot."

"Yes you are." Klaus and I both said at the same time.

-

I hope you all enjoyed! Don't forget to follow my Instagram (@ivoryconfessions) to see new promos for all of my books and find out about the next chapters before they're posted! Love you all!
xx lavender baby 💋