Be There

Plot requested by JaceTwinSister 💕

(kind of a tough subject, so if you don't want to read further, feel free not to)

-

It was a strange experience, being helpless, not having any power to save myself. As I sat trembling in Elijah's arms I couldn't help but cry. Even though I was an original vampire, I had found myself in a situation that I couldn't get myself out of. I had been violated in a way that I didn't think was possible.

"Shhh.... shhh...." Elijah cooed softly in my ear as Rebekah hurried in with a warm cup of tea.

"Here you go." I smiled thankfully at my older sister, scooting over to allow her to slid in next to me, wrapping her arms around my waist as Elijah's laid across my shoulders.

I felt more tears slipping down my cheeks as I sat nestled between my two siblings. Holding my cup, I gazed across the room at Kol who stood pacing by the front entrance hall, every so often looking out the glass at the top of the front door.

"I'm worried Nik has done something terrible." Kol sighed, pacing over to squat in front of me. "Our brother has quite the temper when it comes to someone hurting you or Bex."

"In this situation, whatever he has done is justified." Elijah spoke coldly. "If it were me, I would have murdered that son of a bitch the second I saw him."

"Lijah." I scolded softly, placing a hand on his knee. "Please don't say that."

"Elijah is right." Rebekah replied. "Only a spawn of the devil would do something like this. He had you fooled. He had us all fooled."

"I- I loved him." I sniffled, my voice cracking. "I thought he loved me too."

"He loved the idea of bringing down a Mikaelson." Elijah spat angrily. "After all, he was damn well sure of who we were when he met us."

"I don't understand how I let this happen." I sobbed. "I feel like a complete idiot."

"No you're not." Elijah's voice softened, wiping the tears from my cheeks. "Listen to me. You are not an idiot."

"I am. I let this happen. I let him take advantage of me."

"He drugged you with vervain and werewolf venom!" Rebekah growled. "You had no idea what was happening."

"I couldn't fight back, even if I had my strength. I couldn't do it. I loved him."

"Then he was a fool to do what he did." Elijah whispered, placing a soft kiss on my temple. "He clearly doesn't know this family."

Suddenly, the front door slammed open and our eyes flicked to the hall. Soon enough, Niklaus emerged dragging a body by the hood of its jacket. It didn't take long for me to realize who it was, and when I did, my hand flew to my mouth.

"Jason?" I whispered, looking at the blood spattered across his clothes and the large wounds on his neck.

Despite the fact that he was a vampire, his gashes weren't healing which made me realize that my brother had given him more than a few werewolf bites. It was ironic really.

"Nik," I stammered, stunned with the fact that Jason was here and actually alive. "What have you done?"

"What we should have done a long time ago." Niklaus looked at me in anger and pity. "Make this pathetic excuse of a vampire pay for what he has done to my little sister, what he tried to do to this family."

Even though Jason had drugged and sexually assaulted me, I still couldn't bare to see the sight that now lay before my eyes.

"I can't." I cried, turning away. "I can't watch this."

"Niklaus," Elijah stood from the couch, walking over and examining Jason, who now lay on the ground groaning in pain. "An excellent job, if I do say so myself."

"Any last words before I shut you in a dark cell and leave you to rot?" Nik growled.

"Go to hell." Jason hissed, spitting blood straight into Nik's face.

I heard Rebekah gasp, and turned around just in time to see Nik take Jason by the neck, lifting him up high above the ground. Elijah stepped up beside our brother, meeting my ex lover in the eyes.

"You hurt our little sister. She's been nothing but kind to you. This family opened our home to you. Now, you're going to regret going against us." Elijah spat, his brown eyes turning black in anger.

"Haven't you heard, Jason?" Klaus chuckled darkly. "Don't mess with a Mikaelson."

Before long, I heard Jason's loud screams as Nik dragged him away, probably locking him in the small dungeon at the bottom of our basement. When he returned, both he and Elijah pulled me in for a warm hug.

"I know you wouldn't have wanted me to kill him." Nik sighed. "So I did the next best thing."

"Thank you." I nodded, kissing his cheek.

"He will die knowing that he crossed you." Elijah whispered. "And when he crosses you, he crosses this family. He should have known it was going to end like this the moment he touched you."

"I don't know what I would do without you guys always coming to my rescue." I laughed in between my tears. "You truly are my saviors."

"We will always be there, baby sis." Kol smiled, joining us all for a large group hug. "Always and forever."

-

I hope you all enjoyed! Don't forget to follow my Instagram (@ivoryconfessions) to see new promos for all of my books and find out about the next chapters before they're posted! Love you all!
xx lavender baby 💋