Nothing, Daddy

*smut warning*

*smut warning*

-

My head fell back in pure bliss as Elijah trailed his lips up and down my neck, nipping at my flesh as he slid into me roughly. His pace was much quicker today, probably due to the fact that he had showed up in my room not less than a few hours ago only wanting one thing.

I wasn't rare for Elijah and I to sleep together constantly. We had a fantastic relationship, but what really kept the spark was the fact that we couldn't keep our hands off one another. If he hadn't shown up at my place with lustful eyes, it was me showing up at his. Whenever we could, we did.

Keeping things hidden from my family was difficult though. They knew I was with someone, but I would never let them meet Elijah in fear of them banning me from seeing him because of the fact that he was so much older than me, which was ironic because he was a thousand year old vampire. There was also the original vampire part that would have kinda been hard to explain. I would have had to say how I got him in the house past my parents when they were sitting in the living room right beside the front door. Why he rarely ate food. If he ever seemed to age. I knew they couldn't handle the answer to those questions. So, ultimately, we had to sneak around, which was fine by me. It was more fun that way.

Elijah groaned softly in my ear as he continued to pound into me, his grip on my hips tightening. I let out light gasps when he reached down in between us to rub sensual circles over my clit, causing me to go into a frenzy. My body convulsed in different directions, trying to cope with the amount of pleasure I was receiving. It was always my favorite part. The sensation of Elijah inside of me, one hand in between us and the other on my waist, his lips on my neck, and the arousing sounds he made in my ear was enough to make me release on the spot. As I felt all of the pressure building up in my abdomen, my head whipped around when I heard a small knock on the door.

"Sara!"

"Shit." I whispered, ducking my head into Elijah's shoulder as his movements froze. "Yes?"

"Time for dinner!"

"Oh, crap. Okay!" I called back, breathing a sigh of relief once I heard my father walk away. After he had left, I turned back to Elijah. "I'm so sorry. I thought we had time."

"It's alright, love." Elijah chuckled. "Do you think we have enough time to finish before they come get you again?"

I nodded quickly. "Yeah, let's do it."

"My naughty girl." Elijah grinned, starting to move inside of me once again.

This time, the second he began his rough movements, the pressure that had been held back suddenly returned, and I released, laying spent across Elijah's body in a matter of minutes. He came a minute or so after, and we both ended up still on the bed.

"I should probably go." I whispered after a minute.

"Do you have to?"

"Elijah, you know they will come looking for me if I don't."

"Ugh, fine." He pouted. "But promise me that I will get you the remainder of the night?"

"Once they go to bed, I'm all yours."

"Excellent." He grinned, leaning forward to place a sweet kiss on my lips.

"I'll see you soon, my love." I smiled, rising from the bed.

"I'll be here."

As I left Elijah sprawled out on my bed, completely naked and looking quite fine, might I add, I put on some clothes and slipped out of my room. I walked down the hall and headed into the dining room where my parents were already sitting at the table.

"Hello, sweetheart." My mom greeted as I sat down in my chair.

"Hi, Mom." I nodded, picking up my fork to begin eating.

"Your mother said you were locked away in your room all afternoon." My Dad spoke, trying to make conversation. "What were you up to today?"

"Nothing, daddy." I replied with the hint of a smirk, knowing Elijah could damn well hear. "Just a little homework and reading."

"I'm proud of you." My father smiled. "Always so focused on your studies. That's my girl."

"Oh, I'm quite focused." I responded. "I find it very entertaining."

"Well, I'm glad." He grinned.

As he turned to continue eating, I had to hold my breath to keep from laughing, and I could practically hear Elijah chuckling as well.

-

I hope you all enjoyed! Don't forget to follow my Instagram (@ivoryconfessions) to see new promos for all of my books and find out about the next chapters before they're posted! Love you all!
xx lavender baby 💋