chapter twenty four

My last two classes were cancelled so I'm giving you all an early update

"I guess that it all began when I met your mother..she was my neighbour when I was somewhere around six years old, your mother was a few years older.
But that didn't stop me from liking her.
She was the only person who liked me for me..not for my father's money. We basically grew up together, and I thought we really shared something.."
Taehyung's eyes got teary.
"When she was fifteen she threw me aside, and got a boyfriend. I thought I did something wrong so I kept asking her what I did wrong but she just kept pushing me aside and ignored me. I got more desperate..I started stalking her, I followed her everywhere she went, she figured that out. Her boyfriend then beated me, me, a 12 year old boy.
I was too afraid to go any closer to her because of her boyfriend.
I didn't love or like her anymore...But I just had a feeling that there was something waiting for me, and that I needed to keep an eye on her, and so I did.
And that something that was waiting for me, was you." Taehyung smiled.
Jungkook started feeling sympathy for the man, his mother never told him anthinhs from this.
Well, atleast he can't remember since his car accident.
"Go on.." Jungkook said to kinda encourage Taehyung to continue with the story.

Taehyung nodded.
"Your mother was pregnant, of a lovely boy, who she decided to name Jungkook. After the first time I saw you, it was love at first sight.
Age didn't matter to me, I knew you were the one.
I know you had a rough time growing up, that you were all alone..
But I was always there with you, even though I would stay in the shadows, I was there."
Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hands and softly rubbed on Jungkook's Palm with his thumb.
"On the day....you got hit by a car...it was my fault.
That day I decided to talk with you and explain my feelings, but when I called out to you while you were walking..you turned around to look at me, you stopped but the traffic didn't....you got hit by a car right in front of me.
I had no choice but to take you to the hospital I work at myself.
I lied about all the information I gave at the hospital, I faked you being my cousing.
I did all that..for us to be together."
Taehyung did his best to hold back his tears but a few slipped anyway.

"Why would you waste your life like that..? By now you could have been married and maybe have some children." Jungkook said and didn't make eyeconact.
"I don't want that!! I want you!! I haven't wasted my life..it was all worth it because now I'm able to hold you like this." Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook and sighed softly.
"Please....just give me one chance..." He begged.
"Okay.."Jungkook softly said.
Taehyung's eyes widened, jungkook's answer sounded like heaven into his ears.
A big gummy smile made it's way onto his face and he hugged Jungkook really tight.
"Thank you!! You have no idea how happy I am...Thank you kookie.." he gave a kiss in jungkook's cheek.
Jungkook looks away, trying to hide his flushed cheeks.
Jimin quietly stood in the doorway and saw everything happen right infront of his eyes.
He looked beyond raged, as if he..could kill someone.

~to be continued~

Whoop! Another chapter done~
Hope you enjoyed.
Btw my next story will probably be a spideypool one ahaha😂 maybe after that one I'll make another taekook one.
I take story requests.
Comments and votes will be appreciated❤