chapter fourteen

1000...reads😨
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH
HERE YOU GO, AN UPDATE!!"
*throws balloons*

An hour had passed.
All the food had gone cold long ago.
The only one still seated at the table was jungkook.
After waiting for such a long time he had thought of a new plan.
Plan B, act kind towards them, wait till I'm fully healed and then when they fully trust me, is escape!
Satisfied with his new plan he now started to think how to get them downstairs.
Because jungkook didn't want to stay in this chair for more then a minute from now on.
With pain he crawled of the chair, sat on the ground and grabbed a plate from the table.
He hardly threw the plate on the ground and quickly lied down.
Immediately loud footsteps were heard, they rushed to the dining room.
A few seconds later were Jimin and doctor kim both downstairs.
Looking at jungkook who was lying on the ground.
"Oh my God...are you hurt?!" Doctor kim quickly lifted jungkook.
"M-my legs..." jungkook fake sobbed.
"YOU LEFT HIM ALONE HERE?! FOR A WHOLE HOUR?! Doctor kim hissed at jimin.
"YOU LEFT HIM TOO!!! It wasn't my fault! Now, I'll take care of him so you can cry yourself to sleep!!" Jimin roughly tugged jungkook out of doctor kim's arms.
"HEY!! GIVE HIM BACK!!" Doctor kim yelled but jimin quickly ran away with the injured jungkook.
He ran upstairs to a guest room, locked the door and lied down with jungkook on the bed.

Jimin sighed. "What a grumpy old fart. .."
Jungkook accidentally let out a soft chuckle.
Which made Jimin smile widely.
He pulled jungkook closer.
"We used to be so close when we were young...untill the police stole me away from you...stupid police hmm..? Jungkook, you've got to believe me,  that condom..it was just like..uhm...s present! Of love! You know?" Jimin intensily stared at jungkook.
Jungkook knew this stare, if he didn't get the answer he wanted, then he probably range again.
Jungkook suddenly remebered what Jimin meant.

~flashback~
"Bye guys!" Jungkook waved at his friends.
His friends happily waived back as they contieneud their way home.
Jungkook threw his school bag on the ground so he could get his keys.
Without looking he unlocked the door and then grabbed the door handle.
The door handle was wet and kinda sticky.
Jungkook quickly retrieved his hand and then looked at .
Something white and sticky was on his hand, he sure didn't hope it was what he thought it was.
He looked at his door handle and then saw a filled condom.
His eyes widenend, he called his best friend who's name wasn't clear in the flashback.
~end flashback~
"Y-yeah totally..." jungkook stuttered.

~to be continued~

Hope you enjoyed this bad update!
I'm currently watching boku no hero academia and i love it (0-0)
I take oneshot requests
Always have time for a talk, so feel free to send me a message!
Comments and votes will be appreciated❤