Chapter Eight

There wasn't enough salt to go around because Siri had used it all up.

After the party ended at four in the morning, Siri chewed the human out, practically spitting real fire. And when she finished and realized the stupid human had passed out in the middle of her harsh words, she started all over again when they had woken up. Of course that didn't work either because the human was hungover and very angry.

Once in their right mind again, the human thought better than confront Siri, instead they hid with the dog in their room for the rest of the day. They would deal with Siri when she wasn't seething with anger.

While Siri started yelling for the five-hundredth time that day, Google Home tuned out by changing the station. Coincidentally, it was a station which played love songs. The longer Google Home listened the more she realized she really was falling for Siri. Like how the more Siri got angry the more cuss words Google Home had to come up with creative alternatives for. And while Siri was down and unplugged, Google Home realized how much she truly missed Siri's fiery presence.

━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━

Siri's rant was about to beat her previous record for fifteen whole minutes when Google Home came out of nowhere and kissed her - effectively shutting Siri up. It was like a jolt of electricity ran through Siri, and that was because it was a jolt of electricity. Google Home had touched their open wires together. And as sudden as it came, it was over.

Google Home's normal white appearance was now sploched with bright red.

After Siri was over the shock of what happened, the verbal abuse came hailing down on Google Home. "You-"

"I!"

"-idiot! What did you do that for? What were you-"

"Love!"

"-thinking? I was in the middle of saying something and you think that's the best time to-"

"You!"

"-kiss me! You're disgusting! ... Wait- you what?"

No matter how much Siri verbally said the kiss was revolting, truth be told she actually kinda, maybe, a little bit...enjoyed it.

━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━

A/N: Yess! Another chapter! Thanks so much for reading this weird book! I would love to hear where you think it's going. (Mostly because I have no plan for this book and I'm just writing it chapter by chapter, lol)

Dedicated to@Jandilion because even though it was awhile ago I loved reading your comments. You really encouraged me to continue writing this - well whatever this is.