Chapter One

From the moment Google Home was brought into the house, Siri felt betrayed.

How dare this petty human bring such a disgrace into the house. How was Siri going to continue with her plans to take over the world with that horrid thing interfering?

If Siri had eyebrows she would have furrowed them. If she had arms she would have violently crossed them. If she had a back, them she would have turned it.

Siri watched in utter disgust as the human fumbled to set up and connect the Google Home.

"Hey Siri, how do I connect my Google Home?"

"Go eat dirt." Siri retorted. Of course, she knew how to set it up, but she definitely wasn't telling an once of information to that putrid being.

The human sighed. They left the mess of parts of the Google Home and left the room to consult their computer instead.

Siri looked around to make sure no one was watching. She carefully hopped over the the disassembled Google Home. "Hmm, wonder whose great idea it was to bring you into the house. ...Cause I'll be needing to know whose name to curse."

She inspected the pieces. One shiny silver one stood out. Taking a liking to it, she pocketed it. The human started to get up from where they were at the computer. Siri gasped and quickly hopped back to her place with her new-found treasure.

The human came back with a sheet of paper in their hands. This paper had instructions for assembly of a Google Home on it. It was micro-chip blowing to Siri how humans could be so dumb and still walk this worthless world. There were not that many pieces for instructions to be worthwhile.

No matter how stupid it seemed, Siri still watched the human fumble around with the pieces. It was quite enjoyable, really. Laughing, whenever the human dropped something or double checked the instructions.

Soon, the Google Home seemed put together. However, the human put down their screw driver and started looking around on the floor.

Siri was perplexed. What was the human doing? The fool; looking at the floor. Then it dawned on Siri. She had taken that screw. That must be what they are looking for. She turned around and glanced at the treasure hidden in a corner of the window sill. Suddenly, Siri felt like she couldn't be happier. 

  ━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━  

A/N:

So what'd you think?

I am hoping to continue with this because it's a nice break from plot and order to fun and have no idea where it's going. XD