23

I woke up really fast and sat up. I was breathing heavily. I looked around at my surroundings and saw that Finn was still asleep.

I looked at my phone and it read 5:30am on it. I thought about my dream. I mean I like Finn but I'm not ready to marry or marry Finn for that matter.

What always makes me feel better is comedy. I thought of some funny stuff to tell myself.  Then I had a idea.

I grabbed a marker from a drawer and opened it and walked over to where Finn was sleeping and started drawing on Finn's face.

After I was done I looked down at the beautiful art I made on his face and smiled. I then walked back to my bed and fell asleep.

In the morning:

I woke up to someone screaming and I jumped out of bed.

Then I opened my eyes and saw that Finn was screaming and panicking in the mirror. Why was he panicking? Oh.....Frick.

Then he saw I was up and out of bed and started walking towards me and came over to me and now face to face. Then he yelled "YOU DID THIS!!!" 

Then I said in a sleepy tone "why are you yelling about this? It's funny!!" I started to smile then it just turned into a frown when I saw Finn's face expression.

Then he yelled "I CAN'T GO ON SET LOOKING LIKE THIS!!!" Then I said "hey it's ok you can just wash it off." Then he immediately yelled back

"ITS NOT OK BECAUSE THIS IS PERMANENT MARKER Y/N!!!!" Then he held up the marker that I was using on his face and I looked at it more closely and it said

"permanent marker warning" then I looked at Finn and he was already crying. He looked so sad and mad. I felt so bad for doing that. 

Then I said "I guess I should've looked at the marker more carefully." Then he yelled "YA THINK?" Then I was on the verge of crying.