12

I guess he's a light sleeper cause a few minuets of curling his hair in my fingers. He snuggled the top of his head into my neck more.

I was still as a tree cause his hair was just long enough to brush along the side of my neck. Which sent multiple shivers down my back.

I tried not to wake him cause 1) he probably needs energy to run around six flags and 2) he is just really cute while sleeping:)

We arrive there and I shake Finn awake first he moans that he doesn't wanna cause he's comfortable on me.

Then I lightly push him off even though I still want his hot breathe against my neck. But we need to get going.

He finally wakes up and excepts the fact that he can't lay on my shoulder for a day. We get out of the bus and we split off into groups that wanna do the same things.

Of course you guessed it... my group is Me,Finn,Noah. And the other is Sadie,Millie,Gaten,Caleb. My group goes on the haunted house first. Great.

We get in and I feel bad for Noah cause he's 3rd wheeling. But he looks pretty happy to me so on each cart there are 2 pr person. So of course me and Finn get in one and Noah is in back of us.

Knowing me I hate when things pop out at me so before the ride even started I was clenching my hand onto Finn's arm.

I guess he really felt my arm by how hard I was squeezing his arm, he looked down and looked back up at me and said.

"Hey princess you ok?" "Yeah, I just hate when things pop out at me that's all." Then he leaned closer to my ear and whispered "it's gonna be ok princess I will let nothing hurt you."

That definitely send shivers down my spine. I just responded with a "ok." And the ride began....