22

When we finished the movie it was 12:00am. Everyone got up from the couch and started leaving and saying goodbye.

Then Sadie said "if Finn stays here I don't want anything dirty and I don't want you getting pregnant manly because I don't want to take care of it ok?"

Me and Sadie both laughed. Sadie was the last to leave the trailer.

When she left Finn was already on the couch cuddled up in all the blankets. Then I turned off the lights and got in bed. "Goodnight Finn." "Goodnight princess."

The dream:

I woke up in a very bright room. "Hello?" No answer. Then there was a pair of wooden doors and they suddenly burst open with Sadie coming into the room.

She said "ok Y/N you ready for your big day? I'm so proud of you!!" I was very confused. "Sadie what do you mean

"it's my big day?" Then Sadie's eyes widened. "Omg Y/N do you even know what today is?"

She asked looking really panicked. I shook my head. Sadie looked like Eddie from IT and was gonna have a freakin asthma attack!!;) Even though she didn't have asthma.

Then she yelled "Y/N Y/L ITS YOUR WEDDING!!!" My mouth was wide open.  Then I asked "to who?" "FINN!!!"

Next thing I know I'm walking down the center of a church. I try to look normal but in the inside I'm screaming.

And I don't know this is a dream.  When was the wedding planed? Where and when did he or I prepose to each other?

How old am I? All these thoughts were going through my head. Until I came face to face with Finn Wolfhard in the middle of a church.

I looked at all his freckles on his perfect face and those eyes!!!uuuuuuuuu!!! I couldn't control myself from staring into those angle eyes!!

End of Dream!