7

After a few minuets in that position (ya nasty!!😂) I guess Finn was half asleep as he rolled over to his other side.

Now us facing each other. He had his mouth slightly open and I could feel his hot breath on my face.

I loved it!! I couldn't fall asleep for a while so I just played with his soft curly black hair. He was a very peaceful sleeper.

I put my forehead against his and just stared at his adorable face that I couldn't resist.

I placed my head in his chest and just listened to his wonderful heart beat.  I feel asleep to the sound of it.

In the morning: 

I woke up to see Finn's arm wrapped around my waist. I got chills down my spine, I also saw Sadie in Millie what their phones and laughing. 

I was still as a tree cause Finn's grip on my waist was really tight and I couldn't move. I mean I liked the safety of the strong grip. I rubbed my eyes and said

"why are you guys here?" Then Sadie spoke "this is hilarious, are you to like a thing or something?"

"What? No, I just had a bad dream and he took me in." "Whatever Y/N." Millie said in disbelief.

"Come on you love birds and get up, we are filming today!" Sadie said and she and Millie headed out of the trailer.

I then looked down at Finn who was still sleeping of course and pulled my mouth closer to his ear and whispered

"hey Finn it's time to get up and film." A few seconds later he opened his eyes just a little so he could see me.

Then he realized what was going on and laid back down and moaned. "Nooooooooo I want to sleep more."

He said in the cutest voice ever!! The next second was him pulling me down with him and snuggling his nose into the side of my face.

Man this kid is adorable. I turned my head to face him and said "come on Finn we need to get up and start filming and I don't think we have a choice."

He sighed and then said "but Y/N this bed is warm and I want to cuddle more and I'm not ready to get up." Did he just say he wanted to cuddle more? OMG!!!

I had to take this chance, this was a once in a life time opportunity. I sighed and said "ok Finn but only for a few minuets ok?"

"Ok Y/N." He said while pulling me closer into his chest and resting his chin on top of my head. I loved this until.....