Cheat [j] ☀︎

I've been writing with happy endings so this is not going to end well!
Hope you like it still! Comment if you at least want a alternate ending!

I laughed with Archie at the birthday party for my boyfriend Jughead.
"Shouldn't you be with Jug?" He said smiling, I smiled back and nodded and went looking for him. I saw his beanie on the floor, I chuckled and bent down to get. Once I stood up, I was face to face with Jughead snogging another girl. Betty.
(Betty would never do this!)
My eyes immediately started to tear up as I saw them.
"Jughead?" I said loud enough for him to hear. He immediately pulled away from Betty and looked at me with fear in his eyes.
"Y/N, it's not what it looks like!" He said quickly as I started to back away. I bumped into a tough chest as I was soon stopped by that person.
"Dick." I looked up and saw Reggie. He turned me around and immediately pulled me with him towards the door.
"Reggie! I live here!" I said as tears we falling down my face freely but I didn't stop him.
"You're staying at mine." He said opening the door to his luxurious car, I sat in it as I rubbed my hands up and down my arms.
"Here." I looked at Reggie as he handed me his black hoodie. I smiled as I wiped my tears away from face quickly and pulled the hoodie over my head.
"Thank you." I said looking at him, he looked at me and smiled and went back to the road.
"I knew something fishy was going on around them. Just glad I was there on time." He said as he looked back at me. Shit. Am I already falling for him? Well...I mean I can't say I'm not.
I smiled back at him and flushed a bright pink as he chuckled.
"You're adorable."
Fuck.