Goodnight SP

Y/N pov

I lied on Sweetpeas bed as he was sleeping besides me. He shifted a little and brought me into his arms. I sighed and laid my head on his chest. And drew imaginary shapes on the skin.

"Y/N? Why are you awake?" I looked at him and sighed.

"I'm not tired." I said blankly. He scoffed and moved little but didn't move me as he saw I was comfortable.

"Bullshit! You were tired all day in school, and you're not now?" He said as he ran his fingers through my hair. I nodded and felt bad.

"I'm sorry sweets, just go back to bed." I said looking up slightly. He shook his head no and sat up a little.

"I'm not going to bed until you're asleep, and the only thing I know that will put you to sleep is to take a bath." I looked at him and smiled slightly. He knew the real reason. I was relaxed, I was stressed and stuff. He picked me up and brought me to the bathroom and started up the water.
"You get in and I'll make some tea." I smiled and nodded and looked at the time. Three o'clock in the morning. So glad it's not a school night.

I was sitting in the bathtub when sweetpea came in with two cups of tea. I grabbed it from him and thanked him kindly. He nodded and sat down on the toilet. I looked at him confused. He looked back at me the same way.

"What?" He said still really confused.

"Are you not getting in?" I said as I sat up more. He shook his head laughing a bit.
"Why not?" I was slightly sad that he wouldn't get in as I just wanted to feel relaxed with him.

"I'm okay Y/N, just relax."

"I can't relax though." I said looking at him. He raised his eyebrows as if I was joking.

"I made you tea though and ran you a bath." I smiled and nodded and scooted up.

"But you also know that I'm relaxed in my boyfriends arms." He shook his head and got undressed with a smile on his face.

"Only because I'm tired and want to go to sleep. I don't even care if we go to sleep in the bathtub." He said sliding in behind me so I could rest my head on his chest. I laughed a little after he said that and soon I was relaxed.

My eyes closed slowly after saying goodnight and hearing sweetpeas voice.

"Goodnight Y/N even though it's five in the morning now."