The cabin [s] ☀︎

2 part series!
Hope you enjoy!

I was sitting alone at my lunch table stirring my food when Veronica, Archie, Betty and Jughead sit in front of me.
"Hey Y/N!" Veronica said smiling at me. I smiled slightly and nodded.
"Hey Veronica."
"So we are going on a little getaway at the Lodge cabin, you have to come!" Veronica said smiling widely still.
"Um...won't I be like third wheeling though?" I said tilting my head to the side slightly.
"Oh, don't worry about that! You, Betty and I could go shopping or something and the boys can have there own fun!" She nodding excitedly. I smiled and nodded agreeing to go with them.
"Yay! Meet me at my house after school!" I nodded and then they walked off.
Betty's pov
"Veronica, I don't think this is a good idea." I said looking at Y/N and seeing how happy she was not knowing what's going to happen to her.
"Oh hush it Betty, she'll get over it." She said laughing.
"Hey, I heard y'all are going on a getaway and y'all are inviting Y/N." I looked and saw one of Jugheads friends, Sweetpea.
"Why yes we are!" Veronica said smiled kindly. I shook my head and looked Archie as he seemed uneasy about this.
"Why do you care though?" Jughead said.
"I don't know if you know about this but, Fangs left, and we all know that's Y/N's brother, and he left me in charge to take care of her and protect her. So if I get a call saying she's hurt in any type of way, y'all are dead." Sweetpea said as he walked over to Y/N and looked like it from here, lecturing her.
"Veronica this is a bad idea, when Sweetpea says it, he means it." Jughead said as Archie and I agreed. She just shrugged and walked away.
"Be ready at my house at 5." She yelled. I sighed and looked at Jughead knowing what Y/N is going to do to us.
Y/N was a sweet sweet girl and nobody in this school would want to touch her in some way, hurt her in anyway or even speak to her in a rude way. Not even Reggie. Reggie and her are actually friends but for some reason Sweetpea didn't like that.
Y/Ns pov
Sweetpea sat in front of me and looked at me with narrowing eyes.
"Call me if you get hurt in any kind of way, you got it?" He said in a protective way. I nodded and smiled at him.
"You promise?"
"I promise." I said and took a bite of my chips making a crunch.
At the cabin 
We were in the hot tub, me sitting alone while the two couples sat cuddling each other. I looked up and saw a black silhouette. I gulped and blinked and the figure was gone. Veronica then came up with the suggestion with kissing Jughead to make it even between them because Betty and Archie kissed.
"What...Veronica are you nuts?" Archie said unsure with the idea. I looked between them feeling uncomfortable with the situation.
"Well wait a minute, hold on." Jughead said getting up looking at everybody in the tub. I looked behind Jughead and saw the black figure walking towards us, very slowly.
"Veronica and I? Kissing? Might help to uh...what's the...what's the sport term Archie? leveling the playing field." He said as I kept watching the figure walking closer to us.
"Betty a little help here?" Archie said as he looked uncomfortable now.
"I think we should get out." I said getting up quickly. They all looked at me confused but then Archie and Betty stood up to, agreeing. I looked again and the figure was even closer than before.
"Wait wait wait wait, not until we figure it out." Veronica said. Then the figure was right there, a black mask on and an axe in his hand, ready to just kill us.
"Give me all your money!" The figure said and then Jughead pulled me and Betty behind him and Betty hugged me.
"Now!" I immediately recognized the voice, Andre. I shot my head up and pushed everyone away from me and I grabbed the axe from his hand and threw it and pulled the ski mask off. I turned around with anger in my eyes.
"You bitch." I said pointing at all of them in general.
I pulled out my phone and immediately called Sweetpea.
"Y/N? Is everything okay?? Are you hurt??" Was the first thing I heard coming out of the phone from Sweetpea.
"Just please come pick me up." I said as I wrapped myself in a towel and hung up.
"Y/N." I looked at them with anger and sadness.
"I hate you guys." I said as a tear slipped from eye and I walked back inside up to my room. I put on some sweats and a sweatshirt that Sweetpea gave me and tied my hair up into a ponytail. There was a knock on my door and I opened it up and I saw Jughead.
"What?" I said spitting.
"Sweetpea is here." He said with guilt laced in his voice. I nodded and grabbed my bag and headed out of my room door passing Jughead. I walked out of the cabin door and saw Sweetpea. He saw me and immediately hugged me tight against his chest.
He pulled away and kissed me and kissed my forehead.
"Let's go."