Ghost In My Room final J.J

Y/N pov

3 months has passed and jughead was gone.

3 months has passed and my home was gone.

3 months as passed and my happiness was gone.

my boyfriend was gone.

he said he can only stay for 3 months and the only time i'll see him again is when i die.

here i stood on the edge of the bridge.

'i wanna see you jughead i really do.'

'people thought i was going crazy that i could actually see you and that they couldn't.'

'well i wasn't lying.'

i looked down at the unseen water below me. all it was, was just sand.

so this is how i'm going to die?

yep.

"stop." i looked up but saw no one.
"just stop." i then looked behind me and saw archie.

'why come back now?'

"why should i stop?" i said as i turned back around.

"because people out here care about you. love you!" he yelled a little bit.

'why get angry at me, huh?'

"that's not the reason why i wanna die." i stated looking out to the sky, squinting because of the sun.

"then why?"

"jughead." my head then turned around to look at him as he shook his head not believing what i said.

"really?! because of jughead!" he yelled. my eyes teared up as i looked at him.

"I LOVE HIM ARCHIE!" i yelled at him taking a step back but i tripped and felt myself falling.

it was like slow motion as i saw the sky above me, my hair flowing upwards, my hands by my side.

this is how i'm going to die.

by tripping and falling off a bridge.

would this count as killing myself.

at least my last words weren't a lie.

i truly do love jughead.

my eyes closed as blackness took over.

"Y/N!!" my eyes opened as i shot up and looked around me. i saw i was in a bed and saw archie looking at me worriedly.
"are you okay??" he said as he pulled me into his chest. i looked at the chair and saw jugheads jacket and hat.

"why is jugheads stuff here?" i said as i kept looking at them. he sighed as he brushed his hands through my hair and kissed my forehead.

"FP thought you would want them." he said as i felt him rub my back. i looked up at him and smiled.

i did move on but i will never stop saying

"i'm in love with you jughead jones."

and archie would never be mad at me saying that. even though he did in that awful dream when i just think, maybe jughead is here but i just can't see him.