Im sorry [a] ii ☀︎

Part 2!
Hope you enjoy!

Y/ns pov
I haven't gone to school ever since Archie told me he practically cheated on me. Jughead, Veronica, Betty, and Kevin knew I wanted space and always kept away but still checked up on me once in a while. Today I was actually going to school, only to get my work, but also because my mom wants me to go back now.
I got dressed in pants and just a regular tee shirt that says 'off limits', my shoes were just plane converse and my hair in curls, my regular day outfit. I don't wear makeup because I don't like how it sits on my face but my mom still gets me all the stuff.
I got out of my moms car and walked up to the school and once I got inside everyone's eyes were on me. I knew everybody knew that me and Archie broke up and possibly every one knows he has a secret loved one, which I know who it is.
"Y/n, you came to school finally!" Veronica said as she walked to me with the rest of the crew, including Archie. I looked at him as he was looking at me, I took a deep breath and nodded and smiled slightly.
"Yeah, but don't expect me to be here long, mom wants me to be home for a reason later today." I knew the reason why, I told my mom that Archie cheated on me with a teacher and she was pissed at him. I looked down at my hands and took another deep breath.
"You okay?" I heard but it wasn't directed towards me, it was directed towards Archie. He had tear filled eyes as he shook his head yes.
"I'm fine but y/n, could I speak to you, privately?" He said looking at me. I don't think it's a good idea but my head said my answer, yes.
We walked to an empty class room as I looked at my shoes as he stood in front of me.
"I know why you leaving later today." He said as his feet moved a little closer. I backed away from him as my mom told me she doesn't want me near him.
"That's good to know Archie." I said looking at him in the eye.
"You really hurt me, Archie! But not only when you broke up with me or even when you practically told me you cheated on me! You hurt me because you never hung out with me, you never acknowledged me when you were around me! I absolutely hate you-" I was cut off by Archie talking.
"Y/n I'm so sorry I did this to you and I truly didn't mean to too, I'll do anything to make it better, even if it is to stop talking to Ms. Grundy." He said as he looked me in the eyes. I looked away as my eyes started to tear up.
"I'm not telling you anything, Archie. All I'm saying is that you hurt me and there's no way that you're going to stop talking to her because I know for a fact that you'll go back to sneaking around." I said as tears were now pooling from my eyes.
"You're not the only one that knows though." He said looking at me again.
"Then who else knows?" I said.
"Jughead" he stated sadly. My eyes widened, my own best friend knew about this.
"I'm so sorry y/n, and I know he's sorry too but y/n i truly did not mean to hurt you."
"I. Hate. You." I said grabbing my bag from the floor and stormed off. I called my mom to come pick me up now because I hate this school. I saw Jughead and the crew again. Veronica and Betty smiled as Jughead slouched knowing what's coming up.
"Don't expect me to come back to this hell!" I said pointing to Jughead specifically.
"What happened y/n?" Veronica said as she was about to pull me into a hug, but I backed away not wanting to lured in again.
"How 'bout you ask Jughead and Archie! They should know everything!" I said as I stormed off to where my moms car was waiting for me.
"What happened?" My mom said as she looked at me worriedly.
"Just know I'm never going back to Riverdale high."