The Finale

Warning. This chapter is purely smut. Read at your own discretion.

_____________________

-Back to Seulgi's room-

Daniel and Seulgi burst through her room without breaking up the makeup session. Things were getting heated. They ran their hands all over each other's body as they make their way towards the bed. Seulgi pushed Daniel onto the bed then mounted him.

"Take off your tie" Seulgi demanded then loosened it off for him, throwing it to the floor. Daniel then unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his 6-pack abs.

Seulgi began teasing Daniel by unbuttoning her shirt ever so slowly, driving him insane with anticipation. "I can't wait any longer" Daniel growled before ripping her shirt off, revealing her red-laced bra. He had waited way too long for this and he's not planning to waste another second. He wants her, now.

"Damn, you are so fucking hot... you know how hard it was for me to contain myself that day you took off your clothes in front of me? It took all of my energy to stop myself from throwing you onto the bed and having you then and there" Daniel continued as he ran his hands down her body.

"You better not stop yourself this time" Seulgi smiled.

"I won't even if you ask me too" Daniel smirked then begin nibbling on Seulgi's neck, causing her to let out a moan.

"Take me" Seulgi commanded as she wrapped her legs around Daniel waist.

Daniel then threw Seulgi down on the bed and got on top of her instead. He gently lifted her chin up to bring her in her a kiss then started sliding his hand downward. Seulgi felt Daniel's hand making its way from her neck down to her chest. When he arrived at her breast, he gentle gave it a squeeze before bringing his face down to it. He kissed all over her breast before latching onto her nipple.

"You have great tits" he said before suckling on one of her nipple while his other hand squeezed her other breast. Seulgi lets out another moan as Daniel began swirling his tongue around her nipple, licking and slurping it as if it's a delicious lollipop.

"Fuck!" Seulgi groaned "don't stop!" she begged.

Daniel then slipped his hand downward and stopped at her thigh. He placed his hand over her wet panty then began moving his hand in circular motion, rubbing her clit.

"Oh god!" Seulgi yelled in pleasure. She was already on cloud nine and he hasn't even done anything yet. Seulgi doesn't know how she'll be able to contain herself once he enters her.

Daniel moved Seulgi's panty to the side and placed his hands on her opening but stopped right before he entered. "If you want me to stop, you better say it now because after this, I will fuck you raw" he warned.

Seulgi answer by spreading her legs even wider and grabbing one of his hand and putting it on her breast. "Do it" She beckoned. That was all the signal Daniel needed.

He ran his finger over her clit then slid it into her entrance. This sends shiver all through Seulgi's body as she lets out a moan and arched her back, allowing herself to feel more of his finger. Seulgi's moan grew louder and louder as Daniel pumped his finger in and out.

Daniel began making his way downwards, kissing every part of her body as he visited them. Finally, he got to her thighs.

"Mmm. They look delicious" Daniel smirked he spread her legs and gave her opening a lick, getting a taste.

"Don't tease me" Seulgi moaned "give me more".

Daniel grinned then started licking around her lips. This only drove Seulgi more insane as he was clearly teasing her. Suddenly, Daniel shoved two fingers into her entrance, causing Seulgi to scream in pleasure. He began moving his fingers inside her, exploring her insides.

"Fuck!!!" Seulgi screamed, it was too good. Suddenly, Daniel pulled his fingers out and licked them, tasting her juice.

"Damn baby, you taste so good" he commented before inserting his tongue into her entrance. Daniel began licking her up and down, flicking and sucking her clit. The more he tasted her, the more aggressive he went.

"I want you inside me" Seulgi demanded.

"So demanding, even during sex" Daniel chuckled then stood up and released his pants, revealing his thick and hard cock.

"My turn" Seulgi smiled as she grabbed a hold of it and began stroking it.

"Ughhh" Daniel moaned "your touch makes me want to explode already"

"Really?" Seulgi smiled "then how about this?" she asked as she licked the tip of his penis.

"Shiiiit" Daniel moaned again "Fuck baby... you're driving me crazy"

Seulgi then puts his tip in her mouth and begin moving her head up and down, licking and sucking as she moved up and down his length.

"Mmmmm" she purred.

"I can't wait anymore" Daniel declared then lifted Seulgi up and flipped her on all fours. "I'm about to blow, I need to be in you" he said as he rubbed the tip of his penis at her entrance, covering it with her juices. "You're so wet."

Seulgi blushed.

"Are you ready?" He asked. Seulgi nodded then bit her lips.

With that, Daniel slowly inserted his dick into her, his groan grew louder and louder as he gets closer and closer to filling her completely. "Mmm, you are sooo tight"

"Daniel..." Seulgi moaned "I can feel you filling me completely. You're so thick and hard" she said as she rolled her head back in ecstasy.

Daniel started thrusting into her faster, each pump bringing him closer to climax. He began rubbing her clit and grabbing her breast, which made Seulgi scream in pleasure.

"Daniel!!!" Seulgi screamed "I'm so close!!!"

"Come for me baby... " Daniel demanded and slapped her ass. He could feel Seulgi tightening and twitching, a sign that she's coming. This made him even more horny and even closer to blowing his load.

"Come inside me" Seulgi demanded.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"yes, I'm on the pills"

Those words were all that it takes. Daniel couldn't hold it in any more "Ughhhh!!" He groaned, and with that, he blew his load into her. Seulgi felt the warm cum as it shot inside her vagina then oozes out when Daniel removed himself.

Daniel collapsed on the bed next to Seulgi then pulled her into his arm "that... was... amazing" he sighed. He then cupped Seulgi's chin to have her look at him "You are so beautiful" he said as he laid a kiss on her lips. Seulgi smiled and gave him a kiss in return.

"I love you" Daniel whispered as he stared into Seulgi's eyes.

"I love you too" she replied.

The End.

_____

If you like this story, please consider checking out my other story called My brother's Girlfriend at https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/151194445-my-brother%27s-girlfriend-kang-daniel 

Thank you for reading!!!