The Kiss

- 3 hours later-

Daniel entered the room to find Seulgi asleep on his sofa. She was still wearing the outfit she wore earlier, and her makeup was still on. She must've fallen asleep by accident. Daniel walked over to the sofa and looked at her as she slept. He questioned his sanity and his horrible lack of judgement; how is it that even when he's so angry with her, she was still so adorable?

Seulgi woke up moments later to Daniel asleep on the floor, his arms crossed. She felt so happy she could scream. He didn't quit, he didn't leave her, no... he's here, right next to her. Seulgi laid there and look at him, thinking about what to say. She rehearsed a bunch of speeches in her head while he was gone but her mind is completely blank now that he's in front of her.

"Dammit Seulgi... just apologize!!!" She thought to herself, however, her pride prevented her mouth from opening.

Suddenly, Daniel opened his eyes and turned to look at her "how long are you planning to lay there and look at me" he asked.

Seulgi gasped "wait, were you awake this whole time?!"

"It's kind of hard sleeping on the floor. Why are you on my sofa when you have a king-sized bed?" Daniel questioned as he sat up.

"Technically... this is my sofa" Seulgi interjected.

"This is a good sign. He's talking to you, that must mean he's no longer mad!" Seulgi thought to her.

"Alright. Fine, I'll take the bed then" Daniel said then made his way to the bed and collapsed on it.

"Ya! You wish!" Seulgi exclaimed as she got up, went to him, and tried to drag him off her bed. "What are you? An elephant?!" she groaned in exhaustion from trying to pull him up.

"Your bed is super comfy" Daniel remarked as he spread out on the bed. "So this is what someone who eats caviar sleeps on."

"Dammit... he's still mad" Seulgi sighed to herself. She knew it was too good to be true, no way she got off that easily.

"Are you still mad?" Seulgi asked.

"Mad? This lowly bodyguard who had the audacity to feed you cheap ramen? Mad at his boss? I wouldn't dare" Daniel said sarcastically.

"So I'll take that as a yes" Seulgi glared. "Look, you know I say things without thinking sometimes..." Seulgi said, mustering up the courage to apologize. "I'm sorry, ok?!" she shouted.

"Sorry for what? For making me watch you go on a date with that guy, for saying that ramens are for poor people, or for saying that my ramen makes you sick?" Daniel questioned. It took him 3 hours to calmed himself down but he's getting worked up all over again just thinking about it.

"For the whole thing" Seulgi said apologetically. She knew what she said to him at the restaurant was harsh, but now that she's hearing it from him, it sounded really bad. "I don't know why I was being such an ass... but I didn't mean it. Seriously. I ran after you to say I'm sorry but then I started talking from my ass again." Seulgi confessed. "For the record, I like your ramen... and you're not a lowly bodyguard to me..." Seulgi said while looking down at the floor, she was too embarrassed to say the last part while looking at him.

Daniel smiled like a puppy. He went from being extremely mad at her to wanting to pinch her adorable cheeks in matter of seconds. "You can make it up to me by letting me sleep on the bed tonight while you sleep on the sofa."

"Pft. No way!" Seulgi exclaimed then attempted to drag him off the bed once more. After several attempts, Seulgi was huffing and puffing. The dude was like an unmovable log. "Fine, we'll both sleep on the bed then!" she declared then climb on the bed and laid next to him.