The Confession

-At Club 25/7-

Seulgi watched as Joy and Irene were dancing away but as much as she wanted to join them, she just couldn't bring the energy to do it. It was as if all the life was sucked out of her and all that's left is an empty shell; she was there at the club but her mind was somewhere else.

"Ms. Party Pooper" Irene scowled jokingly "if you're not going to dance, at least go buy us some shots" she said before shoving Seulgi towards the bar.

As Seulgi made her way towards the bar, at the corner of her eyes, she noticed a familiar figure. It was a figure she would never be able to forget because it's a figure she's been imagining and longing for, for the past 2 weeks.

"Daniel...?" She thought to herself as she glanced over.

There he was... the guy she's been dreaming about almost every night, the guy who's been on her mind since the day she met him. She stood there and watched him; it's only been two weeks since they've been apart but it felt like longer. He's gotten skinnier. Seulgi watched as he downed a shot in one gulp, causing the groups of girls around him to swoon over just how manly he is. There was also another guy with Daniel; Seulgi recalled seeing him in some of Daniel pictures, Kim Jaehwan, Daniel's best friend.

Seulgi watched as the girls around Daniel tried their best to flirt with him but to no effect, he was there mainly to drink. She thought about walking up to him and saying hi... but then she was afraid he'll tell her off or walk away; her pride just couldn't handle that. And so she stood there and stared at him, because she missed him.

Just then, Daniel looked up and made eye contact with her, causing Seulgi to become flustered. She quickly puts her head down in order to hide her face.

"shit shit shit" Seulgi thought to herself... "what should I do?!"

However, once she looked up again, Daniel was no longer staring at her, instead, he went back to drinking. Seulgi could tell that was his way to telling her to leave him be and so with that, she walked away, tears quickly welling in her eyes. He was really done with her.

Seulgi quickly rushed to the restroom before her teardrops fell then bawled her eyes out the moment the door closed. The last time Seulgi cried like this was when her mom passed away 14 years ago, and now it feels like all the tears she's held in for the last 14 years were coming out like a floodgate. After what felt like forever, Seulgi tears eventually dried and she looked at herself in the mirror to find a complete mess. Her mascara had ran all over her face, her eyes were bloodshot red, and she just looked downright miserable. Seulgi quickly washed her face then pulled out her phone to text the girls.

"Hey girls, something came up and I have to go. I'll make it up to you later" she apologized. She felt bad but right now, she just wanted to go back home. With that, she opened the door to the restroom and prepared to leave the club. However, on the other side of the door was Daniel. He was standing there with his back against the wall and his arms crossed. He was clearly waiting for her to come out this entire time. He looked at her straight in the eyes, causing Seulgi to avert from his gaze so that he wouldn't see how bloodshot her eyes were. In fact, she was looking like such a mess that she couldn't bare for him to see her that way, Seulgi quickly puts her head down and walked passed him.

"Why were you looking at me the entire time yet didn't say a word? And now you're walking away?" Daniel said as he grabbed onto her wrist, preventing her from leaving.

Seulgi didn't know how to respond. She didn't expect for him to look for her. "You seemed busy so I didn't want to disturb you" Seulgi answered, still not looking at him.

"Too late for that now..." Daniel countered. Seulgi stood there in silence due to the awkward situation. You could cut the tension in the air with a knife. They both looked like they had something to say to each other but no one is saying it.

"Well..." Seulgi cleared her throat. "I'll be going then" she said, her head still hung low so he wouldn't be able to tell that she cried. Seulgi began to move when Daniel stepped in front of her, blocking her path and preventing her from leaving once more.

"Who are you with?" Daniel asked, still looking like he's annoyed by her. Seulgi found it incredibly weird, he's clearly still very mad at her yet he's not letting her leave.

"The girls..." Seulgi answered.

"Where's your boyfriend?" Daniel asked as he looked into her eyes; that's when he noticed how bloodshot they were. "Were you crying?! Did he make you cry?!" Daniel roared. Somehow, his reaction made Seulgi feel a sense of relief... he was still concerned for her.

"I don't have a boyfriend" Seulgi replied "and I wasn't crying" she lied "it's just allergies".

"Wow, that was a short relationship, even by your standards" Daniel scoffed in amazement, causing Seulgi to become annoyed.

"No, you idiot, he was never my boyfriend to begin with!" Seulgi yelled; they just met again barely 2 minutes ago and he's already picking a fight with her.

"You could've fooled me with all the kissing you were doing" Daniel exclaimed. He was being petty and he's well aware of that, but he couldn't help it, he was still jealous and boiling over what happened at that party.

Seulgi rolled her eyes and bit her lips to hold back from cussing him out. He's really going to do this after what he did?!

"Right, much like you were kissing Joy" Seulgi fired back, causing Daniel to instantly tense up. Shit. She knew.

"How did you find out?" Daniel asked.

"Are you dense? Joy is my best friend, what makes you think I won't find out?" Seulgi rolled her eyes, "but actually, I found out because I saw you coming out of the room with kiss marks on your neck. It doesn't take a genius to know what you guys were doing in that room." Seulgi glared "you really have some nerve to make me out to be the bad person."

Daniel felt his heart dropping to his stomach. Was that why she kissed Minwoo? Because she saw him and Joy? Daniel stood there in silence, now it was his turn not knowing what to say.

Seulgi felt her anger rising until she can no longer take it. "You know what. You kissed me then pretended nothing happened. Then you made out with Joy a week later. And now you're standing here, lecturing me about kissing someone? Do you want a boot up your ass?" Seulgi hissed. "And then you know what's the worst thing you did? You just left! Without saying a single word, without returning any of my phone calls, without a care in the world about how I felt!" Seulgi continued; she felt tears welling in her eyes again. No, he cannot see her cry. Seulgi lowered her head and shoved Daniel out of the way as she headed towards the exit.

"You are seriously infuriating, you know that?!?!" Daniel groaned as he ran his hands through his hair, on the verge of pulling them out through frustration. He ran after her and hugged her from the back, stopping Seulgi in her track.

"I'm sorry..." he whispered, still embracing her and refusing to let her go "I kissed her because I was watching you flirt with that Minwoo douchebag the whole night and I got jealous. I thought you had moved on so I tried to do the same... only to realize that I didn't want to kiss anyone else but you." He continued "And I left because I just couldn't do it anymore. I thought I could control my feelings and just be your bodyguard, but I couldn't. The more I'm near you, the more I want to be with you." Daniel confessed then turned Seulgi around to face him. "I miss you..."

Seulgi looked at him wide-eyed. His confession made her knees weak.

"So this is me... saying that I want you." Daniel said as he took a step closer to her "and that I've wanted you since the day I met you..."

"You jackass..." Seulgi mumbled "you could've had me this whole time..."

"That's all you had to say" Daniel smiled as he grabbed Seulgi by the waist and pulled her towards him. With that, he leaned in and kissed her on the forehead. Seulgi looked at him, annoyed... that's it? A peck on the forehead? Seriously? However, Daniel suddenly leaned back in and brought his lips closer to her ear. "That was just a teaser" he whispered then lets out a smirk "let's do it for real this time". Before Seulgi could react, Daniel pulled her into his kiss. Seulgi felt his soft lips pressed it against hers as he began to kiss her hungrily; making up for all the times he's been dying to do it for the past month.

________________

Next chapter will be a rated one. ; P