Ramen

"You.... are... so.... loud" he whispered.

Seulgi blinked some more before snapping back to reality. Did this asshole just cock teased her?!

Seulgi quickly shoved him off her then jumped to her feet. She was blushing... hard. So hard she couldn't let him see her this flustered. With that, she ran to the bathroom and locked the door. She stood over the sink and splashed cold water over her face, hoping it'll shock her out from whatever she's currently feeling.

"OK Seulgi, you're drunk. Get it together!" she said then gave herself a little wake up slap. Seulgi stayed in the bathroom until her heart finally calmed itself. Finally, after 20 minutes, Seulgi came back out and was ready to face the asshole who nearly gave her a heart attack.

"Ya...." Seulgi voiced trailed off when she saw the sight of him dead asleep on the sofa.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHH!" Seulgi screamed in frustration as she marched on over to her bed. He did that to her and now he's sleeping soundly?! Seulgi spent the next 30 minutes cursing at him in her head before she eventually fell asleep as well.

-------

That night, Seulgi began to dream about what had happened earlier. Daniel was on top of her, pinning her down, except this time, they weren't fighting. Instead, they are entangled with one another... he was running his hands all over her body and she was breathing heavily from the ecstasy of his touch. He began to kiss her neck, then slowly made his way downward.

"Mmm.... Daniel" she moaned out loud, which woke her up from her dream.

"Shit. I hope he didn't hear though" she thought to herself as she scanned the room. That's when she saw Daniel staring right at her with a smirk on his face.

"What are you looking at?!" Seulgi shouted, flustered that Daniel had caught her dreaming about him.

Daniel smirked, "you were calling my name in your sleep".

"Your name?!?!" Seulgi pretended to play dumb "You wish, bodyguard #23. I was dreaming about you getting mauled by a hoard of zombies" she lied.

"So you admit to dreaming about me" Daniel grinned.

Knowing that she's lost yet again another battle, Seulgi threw the cover over her head and ignored him.

"Please ask for my permission before you dream about me" Daniel taunted, causing Seulgi to kick her sheet in humiliation.

"I will win, just you watch" Seulgi muttered under her breath before pulling out her phone to text someone.

- The next day-

Seulgi has spent the 1 and a half hour getting ready for her date. Apparently, she's been seeing this guy for 2 weeks. Daniel questioned what horrible crime this guy committed in his past life to be dating someone as obnoxious as her.

Though as annoying and obnoxious as she was, Daniel couldn't stop staring at her as she pranced around the room. He watched as she bent down to zip up her thigh high boots that hugged her legs like a glove. He watched as she brushed her hair out of her face and swept it up, pinning it into a pony tail. He watched as she sprayed a fine mist of perfume on her delicate neck.

Daniel thought back to last night when he was on top of her, close enough that he could smell that very perfume on her neck. Daniel loosen his tie as he felt the room getting hotter.

"Let's go, Robot" Seulgi said annoyingly. "Remember, stay 10 meters away." She warned.

Daniel rolled his eyes and followed her begrudgingly.