The Bodyguard

"Damn, check her out" a bunch of guys said to each other as they checked out the girl wearing a red mini dress. She was moving her body to the music and her long black hair was swaying side to side, accentuating every curve on her body.

She was fully aware that every guy in that club is ogling her and every girl were jealous.

"How did you managed to sneak out anyways?" one of her friend, wearing a blue shirt and black mini skirt, asked.

"Those bodyguards are a bunch of idiots. They think just because I'm on the second floor, I wouldn't be able to sneak out. It's as if they don't realize that ladders exist" she chuckled.

"Seulgi, your dad is going to lock you up in a cell one day" her other friend giggled. "I can picture the headlines now. Korea's richest ceo locked his daughter up in a cell because she clubbed way too much".

"Ya, you guys are the ones who told me to come out tonight" Seulgi retaliated.

"Hey ladies" a greasy guy from the group that were ogling them earlier decided to introduce himself. "My name is Chris. Can I buy you a drink?"

"Nah" the girls said in unison then turned away from him to continue dancing.

"Oh come on. I'm new here and just want to make some friends" he pestered.

Seulgi turned around and glared at him. "Fck off" she said curtly.

"Wow. Bitch" He muttered then walked away, heading back to his group of friends who were watching it go down and laughing at him.

The three girls then burst out laughing.

"7th time tonight! Will we beat our record?!"

Joy was referring to their game that they play every time they'd go clubbing, in which they count how many times some pervert would try to hit on them.

"2 more to go" Irene giggled.

Just then, Seulgi felt a vibration in her purse, indicating that a phone call is coming through.

"Crap! My dad is calling" Seulgi groaned as she looked at her phone and saw Father on the caller id. She ignored his call but knew this meant it's time to cut the partying short before her dad sends a bunch of his bodyguards out to look for her like those other times.

"Gotta go, girls" Seulgi sigh disappointingly "overprotective father found out once again"

With that, she bid the girls goodbye and hailed herself a cab back home.

Seulgi arrived home and prepare herself for the slew of lecturing she'll be getting from her dad. She's 21 years old yet her father still treats her like a child.

Seulgi stepped into the 7,000 square feet home and finds her father standing there, waiting for her, just as she anticipated. Next to him was someone Seulgi doesn't recognize. A boy around her age dawning a bodyguard outfit. He was tall with incredibly broad shoulders and legs for days. He must be the new bodyguard her dad hired for her since she kept outsmarting the old ones. No worries, she'll be rid of him in 2 weeks, she smiled cheekily.

"Where have you been? I thought we've discussed this many times that you are not to go out without your bodyguard" her father started lecturing. Seulgi prepped herself for the next 10 minutes of redundant "responsibilities" talk.

"Yes father, I know I'm not just hurting myself but also the company when I act this way. Yes father, I know it's irresponsible. Yes father, I won't do it again" Seulgi answered like a well-trained robot. Afterall, she's sang this tune countless times over the years.

"I don't know how many bodyguards we've been through because they're sick of putting up with your behavior." He continued.

"Well, the solution is simple... stop giving me a bodyguard. I can take care of myself. I'm 21 you know".

"And yet you act like you're 12." Her dad sighed. "You've given me no choice but to have you monitored 24/7. Say hello to your new bodyguard. He'll be there when you eat, when you sleep, and even when you're using the restroom."

'Mr. Daniel Kang, you are not to leave her side for any reason whatsoever. You will follow her everywhere she goes, even in her own room. I already had the maid get you some bedding for the sofa in her room. You'll be sleeping there from here on out" he instructed.

"Yes sir" Daniel replied while cursing profanities inside his head. When he signed up for this job, he thought he'd be serving the CEO, he didn't know he'll be babysitting some spoiled brat instead.

"You can't be serious!" Seulgi objected. "Sleeping in my room?! That's a complete invasion of my privacy." She screamed.

"You lost your privacy the moment you snuck out of the house" He said sternly.

"Dad, you can't be serious... I'm a girl, you're telling me I have to sleep with some creep?!" She said as she eyed Daniel up and down.

"My name is Daniel and trust me, I'm not interested" Daniel said monotonously. Sure, she's pretty damn hot, in fact, she's the hottest chick he's ever seen, but she's also the brattiest and most annoying one he's ever seen as well.

"You're not going to be sleeping with him. He'll be on the sofa and I will put a small divider in the room to still give you somewhat of a privacy. Understand that you forced my hands on this and this is the consequence to your action". With that, he walked away leaving Seulgi completely baffled and speechless.

Seulgi stomped her way back to her room while Daniel followed her.

"Stop following me." She said as she stopped in front of her door. "I am going in my room ALONE. You're NOT staying in my room with me. No way in hell. Over my dead body" she warned. With that, she entered the room then closed the door behind her, locking it.

"HA!" Seulgi blurted when Daniel made an attempt to open the door but was unable to due to it being locked. "Feel free to sleep OUTSIDE my door" she mocked.

Seulgi took a moment to look at her room and noticed the bedding on her sofa as well as a small room divider that's placed between her bed and the sofa. She can't believe her father actually tried to go through with it.

"ughhhh!" Seulgi groaned in frustration as she slid off her uncomfortable mini-dress, revealing her black lacey bra and panty underneath. However, before she can scurry to her closet to put on her nightgown, Seulgi heard a thump against the door, then another thump, followed by a large thump that blew the door wide open. Daniel had kicked the door in and now he's staring right at her... while she's in her underwear.

"What the fuccccccccccccck!!!!" Seulgi screamed as she quickly ran to cover her body with a blanket.

_________________________________________________

Author's note: Hey guys, this is my first time writing a story. Any form of support or feedback is appreciated. Thank you for reading! I actually have this whole story already written; I'm just in the process of proof-reading everything. I will update regularly.