Chapter 4

(In editing...)

(A/N)

I'm back :) Now I can make new chapter!!! Because summer vacation!!!!!!! 😝 But let's begin!!! (Again sorry for my bad English)
—————————————————————————
Last time:
Blueberry gave you his magnificent hug.
—————————————————————————
Blueberry's pov:
The human- I mean (Y/n) is super nice to me and my brother. I'm still thinking how did we got here... But didn't bothered... I was with Ink and Error at living room. My brother was talking to (Y/n) in kitchen. I didn't catch what they said. But I just drop it. "Hey Ink." I said. "Yeah." He answered. "How did you and Error came here?" I asked. "Well..." he started "Me and Error was in fight, when suddenly I went threw some portal... that's how I came here" "How about you Error?" I asked "Same as Ink." he said. 'Hmmmm' I thought.

Honey's pov:
I was talking to human about how did me and my bro came here. "That's how we came here." I said. "Interesting... but still I have some guest rooms upstairs. So you and your brother can choose any of room except for mine or others rooms." (Y/n) said. I nodded and went back to living room. "Brother! What did you said to (Y/n)?" Blueberry asked. "Well I said to her that how did we got here and she said what happened here that nobody got out yet... so yeah that kind of thing..." I said. "Ok... but where do we sleep, brother?" Blueberry asked. "We can sleep in one of the guest rooms." I answered. "Wowie (how you say/ write that?!) that good thing.

Time skip (idk):

(Y/n) came from upstairs with pillows and blankets. "Here you go." she said. "Thanks." I said. "Thank you (Y/n)!" Blueberry said with his exciting voice. "Your welcome." she said with little laugh end. 'Her laugh is cute-... Wait. I just met her!!!! But still..' I thought and went to mine and brothers room.

(Y/n) pov:
'It's actually nice that there is other people in this household' I thought and said my good nights to everyone. I went to my room and went to change to my pjs (you know what I mean XD). Before I was on my fluffy bed I heard again something or someone falling... 'Did someone in nother universe came here?' I asked to myself.
——————————————————————————
What is going to happen to lovely reader
Is it nother friendly skeleton or something else

Sorry that this is short story...

Sorry for waiting... I was in huge stress past couple months and I totally forgot this story!!! I'm super sorry for this 😓. I still have little stress in me. But I still try to remember write something. So hope you have some patience... hehe 😅.

But see you guys in next story!!!

Byeeeee!!!!!!!!!