Chapter 3

(In editing...)

Last time:

You, Ink and Error watched tv, when heard falling noise.
————————————————————
(Y/n) pov.
I shut the tv off and look at staircase. "I think it's coming from the up stairs?" Ink said. "I though that too." Error said with no glitching sound. "Wow Error, you didn't do that your glitchy voice." Ink said with surprised sound in his voice. "Hey guys. There's someone in my house. Should we go see what that is?" I said with not calm voice. "Yes." both said at same time.

~time skip by Temmie flakes~

(Still your pov)
We went up stairs and went to see, what was that sound. When we were at the top of staircase we didn't see anybody there. "I guess there is no one here." Error said and before he was going to back down stairs Ink pulled him back. "No Error we didn't see any of rooms yet. We have to do for make sure no ones in here." Ink said with determination in his voice.

First we watched for bathroom, then my room (that would be awkward), then other guest rooms, then last one was there room. After Ink opened the door we saw two more skeletons.
(I'm lazy as Papyrus, and you know how they look like)

"Blueberry? Honey?" Ink asked (I don't know what would be great us papyru's nickname so just put random name XD) They both looked at us, and looked at Ink

"Blueberry? Honey?" Ink asked (I don't know what would be great us papyru's nickname so just put random name XD) They both looked at us, and looked at Ink. "INK!!!!" Blueberry yelled. "sup Ink." Honey said. Blueberry hugged Ink and saw me. "OMG! A human! My name is magnificent Sans, but you can call me Blueberry." said Blueberry with joyful sound. "and can call me Honey." Honey said with lazy tone. "PAPYRUS!!!" Blueberry yelled.

"Excuse me. But do you know how did came here?" I said with my little voice. "I don't know human." "Just say (Y/n)" I cut him off. "Well we just popped up here, and we tried to teleport but that didn't work." Blueberry said with little sad tone in his voice. 'Awww, I don't know how, but his too cute' I thought and said."Hey, you guys can stay here with and others here." Blueberry looked at me." Really?" he asked. "Yes." I said with calm voice. "Thank you hu-... sorry (Y/n)." Blueberry said and gave me a hug.
————————————————————
What's going to happen next?
You'll see in next chapter!
See yah~ ;)