Chapter 2

(Heavily edited 21.1.2023)

Last Time:

You heard something falling in the livingroom area. 

"What was that?"

—————————————————

(Y/n) Pov

"Something just fell in there. I should check it out." I thought as I was about to walk there, only to be stopped by my thoughts. "What if it is a robber?! I should arm myself up and have my phone with me. Incase I can call for help!" The determination was flowing threw my body as I got my trusty frying pan and my precious phone with me.

As I sneaked quietly as possible I got to the kitchens doorway to spy, corner of it, for any intruders. But to my suprise or should I say shock. There, in the middle of my livingroom, stood a skeleton. Alive one! Somewhere around of height of 4 (or 5 if you liked) feet (You can be taller then them in this story. So, your welcome) They had big brown scarf wrabbed around their neck and a big paint brush on their back. A white tee with  another layer on top of it. Brown overalls, gloves and a some kind stash with different colored vials in it. And also had no shoes on. 

(Orinal art by the creator themself Comyet in Tumblr)

They were looking around with amazement on their face and also curiosity. Their eyes changed shapes and colors, every once in the while, as they were looking around the room. "What should I do? I never encountered a monster before. Most of them lived in near the Mt. Ebott, in the city, and not many live around (city/country you live in)." As many questions flew threw my mind the skeleton suddenly puked some dark liquid on my carpet. Hopefully that comes out in wash. And as I was worrying about my carpet, I didn't notice that someone else was here and was right behind me.

"H̸̹͂u̸͎͌m̴͓̓a̸̩̒n̷̩̓,̶̖̍ ̴͙̔ḑ̸̈́o̷̗̓n̸̢̎'̴̛̪t̶̬͗ ̷̈́ͅy̵̧͌o̷̲͊u̸͓̐ ̷̗́k̶̤̉n̵̛̳ó̸͙w̷̤͒ ̸̗͌h̴̖͛ȯ̷̞ẉ̶̛ ̵̟͆t̷͉͊o̷̫̅ ̴͝ͅg̸̦̃r̶̫͆ē̵͖e̶̜͊t̸̖̾ ̵͓̂y̵̩̔ǒ̵̲ȕ̴̺r̴͇̒ ̶͇͑g̴͓͠ṳ̵̇ė̷̝š̶͚t̶̜̂s̸̰̅?̵͖͗" said glitched voice.

I little bit panicked and turned around to see another skeleton. This one was polar oppisite from that another skeleton, who puked on my carpet. They had mostly dark apparence, some reds, yellows and blue here and there. They had red eyes with yellowish blue irises, also had blue tears coming out of their sockets. They had yellow teeth with a smirk on it. They had a jacket with a yellow border and red stitches on the sleeves. Black shorts, red shirt and black sandals (or slippers) with a blue scarf around their neck. Also they were glitching like in a bad game with lots of error signs and glitches. They were bit taller than the short skeleton. Maybe around 5 feet or more?

 Maybe around 5 feet or more?

(Credits for the artist)

"Error! Don't you dare hurt the human!" 

Suddenly the skeleton from the livingroom came in and saw what was happening. Seems like they are not in the good terms with each other. "W̷͆ͅe̷̞̎l̴͇̕l̸͓̓ ̶͈̈́w̸͇̿ḙ̸͗l̸̮̾l̵̛̞.̶̡͌ ̵̘͘I̷̞̔f̵̥͆ ̵͇̀i̵̥͐t̴͎̔ ̷̯̄i̵͝ͅs̶̻͌n̸͍̔'̶̱̀t̴̩̕ ̴̑͜t̶̠̐h̵̩̎è̸͓ ̵͍̈́p̶͔̕r̶̮̽ȍ̴͙t̴̪̍e̷͚̋c̷͍̏t̷͍̓ö̵ͅr̶̤͑ ̷͎́õ̸̪f̵̱̋ ̸̞̕t̶͚̊h̵̟̓ẽ̷̫ ̴̦͒g̴͇̿l̴̲̎i̵̺͋t̷̥͒ĉ̴̹h̷̛̭ė̸͚s̵̠͊.̴̻̚ ̴̥̒W̸͔͋ą̸͒ŝ̶̹n̶̼͊'̵͓̈ṱ̶͗ ̴̗̈o̷̳͐u̴̢͗r̶̗͐ ̸̫̉l̸͈͛a̷̱̕s̸͙̃ț̵͒ ̸̘̃b̷̬̐a̶͖̎t̴͖͘t̶͔̽l̴̰͂e̴̼͘ ̵̝͂e̶̪͌n̷̞̈́ò̶͓ȕ̵͇g̴̳̏ḫ̷̃ ̶̨͠f̸̲̈́o̸̢̓r̵̨̐ ̵̦̉y̶̬͂o̵̱̒u̴̯̾?̸̯̅ ̷̱̍I̷̜͆'̷̘̎m̷̩̊ ̴͚͋s̸͚͆ẗ̷͍į̴͊l̷̬͛l̶͍̄ ̵͈̅n̷̜̈õ̵͈ṫ̷̨ ̷̝͝g̵̊͜ȋ̴͍v̶͕̍i̷͍̅n̷͇͠g̵̮̎ ̶̝̚u̵͓̽p̶̭̈ ̴̢́ō̶̦ṅ̵̙ ̵͙͠ḋ̵͉ë̸͔́ś̵̟t̴̤̿r̴͇̔o̷̜͒ý̶̥i̷̐ͅṇ̴̒g̸̬͐ ̵̣̓ṭ̷̌ḧ̵̳́e̶̻̎ ̶͖̚u̷̢͊n̷̡͆i̵̻͝v̴͓͂e̷͚͌r̸̜̍s̴͉͒ë̷̡́s̵̳͂.̵̱͋ ̸̖͋" Error said as he stretched his hand out for something. Suddenly blue strings came out from his finger tips and were tried to grab the other skeleton. Only to fail because the other's skills to dodge his attacks.

I tried to pull my thoughts together to think what should I do next. "Should I called the cops? I can't just let them destroy the whole house down. Need to do something before this is getting out of hand." I sneaked behind Error, without him noticing, and touched his shoulder. "HEY! I need you to st-." Before I could even finish my sentence the skeleton frozed. Like literally. They just stood there with computer rebooting sounds and their eyes turned in to the "blue screen of death"-text. I was paffled for what happened to him only to be greeted by the big brush skely. "Don't worry about him. He has phobia of touching so it takes few minutes for him to come back." He was too close to my face that I had to pack out for personal space. "Who are you? And how did you get here?" I asked as I pulled the frying pan infront of me for my protection. "The names Ink Sans, but you can call me Ink for short, I'm a protector of the different universes. I was fighting this doofus from trying again destroing the universes. But got somehow in the middle of the fight teleported in here. Not sure why."

As he finished his sentence, Error got back from his panic attack and shooted a glare at Ink. "D̶͍̆o̵͙̊n̵̲͒'̶̼̿ṭ̴͋ ̶̹͌t̶̛͔h̴̡͛i̶̟͒n̴̥̋k̵̢̒ ̵̘̋ț̸̆h̵̤͠a̸͔͘t̵͔̔ ̴̝̀ṫ̵͉h̶̳͠í̶̮s̸̱͂ ̴̛͍i̶̥̋s̶̼̄ ̵̨̐o̶͛͜v̶̗̈e̷͚͂r̶͎͗.̸̻͑ ̸̯̅I̷͕͝ ̷͍͌w̷͉̌ĩ̶̲l̷̹͝ļ̸̽ ̸̗̍c̶̲͑o̵̗̓m̴̼̿e̶̬͗ ̸̝̂ḇ̵̀ḁ̵͒ç̷̈k̴̬̈ ̸̞̏a̸͕̎ǹ̸̖d̶̫̀ ̶̨̄w̵̞̔i̴̖̋l̷̼̒l̶̠͘ ̵̭̈́b̷̥̔e̷̼̍a̸̱͝t̶̤̔ ̷̖̀y̷̢̓o̷̰͐u̷̫̽ ̴̢͆f̵̛̯õ̶̖r̸̬̀ ̵͚͘ş̶̀ŭ̶̢r̴̯͠ë̶̙́.̵̺̉" Error said as he made a portal on the floor and jumped in. When portal disappeared, another thud was heard in the livingroom. Me and Ink went to see what was it, only to find Error laying on top of my couch shocked to find himself back in my house.

Why is this happening??

————————————————————
Why is there skeletons in your house?

Why can't they leave?

We see that in next chapter...

(Have to make so many changes that the computer had a breakdown (breakdown!), and deleted so many times that I was going to throw the whole thing out of the window! But got everything back in normal... I think... See yah later.)