"What is up with you guys and not cooking?" I asked, looking at Nate. He just shrugged, "I don't know we just don't cause We'll Burn up the food"

I giggled at Nate. "Wow.."

"So Hayes were you going to do today?" Swazz asked him. "Probably Throw a party tonight"

"That's it?" Tez spoke up. "that's all you want to do? Go have fun today bro! Take Jo with you"

Hayes looked at me and I looked at him. We were staring into each other's eyes like we were hiding something. Hayes nervous chuckled, scratching his head. "I'm pretty sure she's going out with Kalvin today"

I adverted my eyes from him, and starting looking down. I think I was Blushing because we stared at each other.... This feeling is Different.

"Can he come with us if I do go with you?" I asked, "I mean aren't you going to take Gracie with you?"

He looked unsure about what I just said. Was he not liking his girlfriend anymore. Is it because he's was liking me? My bestfriend? Oh my god! Maybe it is.

"Yeah maybe I will invite her. You know a double date. Me, you, her and Kalvin"

The boys started oohing like it was a big deal. "Okay. I'm down" I smiled.

We said grace and started eating. The guys were talking amongst theirselves and I was on my phone and eating. I started texting Lessie about what the situation was going with us.

Best friend #✌️- Seems like to me you two like each other.

Me- What? Less, Me and Hayes liking each other? What!

Best friend #✌️- Jo like👏 I👏 Said👏 You two LIKE each other. You know the whole kissing, making out, loving, holding each other hands, fucking, fucking, and more fucking type shit.

Me- 🙄🙄🙄

Best friend #✌️- don't roll them eyes cause you know I'm right.

"Jo" I heard my name being called. "huh?" I looked around, to see Hayes looking at me. "Are you ready to go? I have to go get Gracie"

I nodded my head. "Yeah sure let me change"

"Good, I'm glad your changing. You don't need to go out looking like that. I wouldn't won't to have to kill someone" Nate said causing all of us to laugh.

"I would get to them before they would even get to touch her" Hayes spoke up, causing us to laugh again. Aww he's so cute to defend me.

"Alright. I'll be back!" I stood up, putting my plate in the sink followed by my orange juice. I picked up my phone and headed up the stairs.

💖💖💖💖

I was in the mirror, looking at my face.

Look at my face. It looks bad. So bad. Why would any guy would won't to go out with me? I'm still a tomboy. I wrestle, I play like a boy, I fight like a boy and I'm not even that "experience" with girl clothes.

Oh and what I'm also not experienced is that I never had sex so I was still a Virgin. I mean I like to save myself for the right guy.

I heard a Knock on the bathroom door "Knock, knock" I seen Hayes in his supreme shirt, jeans, and Jordans. "Oh I'm sorry, I'll hurry up"

"No your okay Jo" He chuckled, leaning on the door. "What are you doing?"

I sigh, turning towards him. "Why would any guy go out with me? I'm basically a Tomboy" I said and Hayes furrowed his eyebrows.

"Jo your not a tomboy." He said which I smiled. "Your a pretty Tomboy" I dropped my mouth and hit him while he laughed. "You are not my best friend anymore"