Abuse

A creak sounded and Tony sprang to his paws, his fur bristling in rage. "Erik," he snarled as he saw someone drawing close. He snarled and snapped his jaws as the person continued to draw near.

Erik woke up and looked to the man. The man drew closer and suddenly shot out a hand and grasped the back of Erik's neck. Erik gasped in shock and Tony lunged for the man. The man took out a steel pipe and shoved it against Tony's skull.

"Tony," wailed Erik as he stretched out a hand toward Tony who laid, sprawled on the ground, blood leaking from the corner of his mouth.

"Holen Sie sich dieses mutt weg von hier," shouted the man with a still firm hold on Erik's neck.

Another man appeared and grasped Tony's scruff. Tony gasped in pain and his eyes flickered in shock. He looked to Erik and tried to mouth that it was going to alright but the man grasped his muzzle and Tony couldn't speak.

He suddenly turned his head and managed to sink his teeth into the man's hand. The man yelped and dropped him as blood oozed from his hand. He shook it madly and blood feel on Tony's pelt but he was pleased with himself. His whole body ached so he couldn't fight back but he felt a small flicker of pride in his heart.

"nicht, noch nicht. Er muss eine Lektion erteilt bekommen!" The first German shouted at the other and the second German nodded.

He grasped a stone and slammed it down hard on Tony's haunch. Tony howled in agony and tears fell from his eyes. "Erik," he cried as he watched his friend being dragged from the room. He tried to haul himself to his paws but he couldn't. The pain was flooding through his body and he wondered who much more he could take.

The German then took a leather strap from his belt and showed it to Tony. Tony's eyes widened in shock and he hauled himself forward. "No! please! Nein! Bitte!"

The man was about to thrust the leather interment against his already aching flank when suddenly the leather was yanked from his hand. Tony blinked his eyes in shock. He suddenly looked away and the belt fell from the air. Confusion filled his mind. Had he done that?

He suddenly focused on the leather strip and he lifted it. He suddenly thought about striking it against the man. The German man cried in pain. "You made me feel this way. This is payback!"

Tony knew that he should have stopped but he couldn't. He just wanted this man to feel the pain he had been put over. He kept striking him without even having to hold the belt. That was when Tony realized he had powers.

Once he knew that the man had had enough he dropped the leather strip and hauled himself to his paws. His hind right leg dragged but he managed to put a bit of weight on it. He raised his head and sniffed the air. Now he needed to find Erik.

(Okay I actually looked up the German for when the guards were talking. The first one is 'get that mutt away from here.' The second one is 'Not yet. He must learn a lesson.' The last one is no and please)