Ivory Isn't Just A Color

Ivory was really growing to love to her new home with Charles and Raven. She was learning how to control her powers. She was also learning how to tell the origin of everything, not just mutants. She could now tell the origin of any object no matter how old.

Now though Ivory was taking a break. "Want to play a game," asked Charles as he leaped on the couch next to Raven who laying down there.

"Yeah," Raven gasped as she rose from the couch and smiled at her friend. "What are we going to play?"

Ivory leaped onto the couch and wagged her tail. "You pick Charles," she offered with bright eyes. She let out a bark and leaped high in the air.

Charles thought for a second. "How about tag," he suggested before he launched himself forward and his hand grazed Ivory's pelt. "You're it."

Ivory gasped in shock for a heartbeat before she blinked her eyes and growled. "Alright," she rumbled before she flapped her wings and darted forward Raven. Raven chuckled before she darted toward Ivory. Ivory dodged as Raven leaped high in the air and tried to tag her.

"You know Charles is playing too," pointed out Ivory as she swayed her tail so that it didn't bump Raven's hand and count as it.

"I know but you're slower," teased Raven with amusement twinkling in her yellow eyes.

"Oh yeah," asked Ivory as she dove between Raven's legs and ducked behind Charles who was cowering behind the couch.

Ivory suddenly fell into the couch and she immediately got a history lesson on the couch. "Great Lupus this couch is old," gasped Ivory before she darted behind the couch and allowed Raven to plow into Charles. They tumbled sideways and laughed.

"You're it," Raven shouted before she leaped off of Charles and darted behind a coffee table, careful not to knock it over.

Charles turned to Ivory who just gasped in shock. She darted around but Charles was quicker and his hand grazed her wing. He then spiraled around and bolted toward Raven. Ivory began stalking forward, her eyes flicking as to what direction she should go.

"Should I get Charles or Raven," asked Ivory as her eyes darted back and forth to her friends.

Charles pointed to Raven and Raven pointed to Charles. Ivory just snickered before she leaped into the air and spread her wings. She came down between both of them and rumbled in amusement. "I'll tag you both!"

"Hey no fair," argued Raven as she battered her hands toward Ivory's paws that hung overhead. Ivory chuckled before she flew higher into the air. She suddenly caught sight of a window and threw her muzzle toward it. She flew toward it and pressed her muzzle against it.

"Hey," she gasped as she rushed forward with her tail kinked over her back and her eyes bright. "I want to show you something!"

"What is it," asked Charles as he looked up, forgetting the game they were just playing.

"Just come with me," she urged as she ducked down and blinked her eyes happily. "I want to show you something outside."

"Outside," echoed Raven as she blinked her eyes in surprise.

"Yeah what's the quickest way outside," asked Ivory as she flapped around a bit, looking for the best place to get outside so she could show Charles and Raven what she had seen.

Charles threw his hand over his shoulder and Raven followed. Ivory flapped her own wings and followed her friend happily. "You'll love it," she assured as she perched on Charles shoulder and licked his cheek.

"You can at least tell me what is out there," Charles pointed out as he scratched Ivory behind the ear.

"Nope! It has to be a surprise," murmured Ivory as her tail wagged. "But trust me that you'll enjoy it."