Meanwhile in the corner, Yugyeom just stood there, staring at the pair in quite confusion. 'Is that.. Jungkook's sugar daddy?' The male thought to himself as he stared at the tall man holding Jungkook. He looked..
expensive.

They finally let go of eachother and now began staring "You're looking as cute as ever" Taehyung said as he caressed Jungkook's cheek causing him to lean into his touch.

"Jungkook we're starting in 1 minute." He heard his manager call him out, interrupting the sweet moment he's having with Taehyung.

Jungkook's heart jumped from being at ease to nervousness at the manager's words.

Shooting a music video isn't the hard part but it's this exact mv that's not easy to act out. And the fact that Taehyung is watching confused Jungkook. Should he feel excited or should he feel intimated and cautious?..

The younger male nodded before kissing Tae's soft cheek.
"Wish me luck hyung~" he said with his usual bunny smile before turning around to look at Yugyeom who was already waiting for him so they could make their way to the set together.

"I love you~" Jungkook said to Taehyung before walking away.

Before Taehyung could say anything,  Jungkook was already too far.
He clenched his fist and took a seat next to some female staff that he assumed were make up artists.

As the two males were in their spot, the director walked towards them so he could explain their first scene. "Hello you two" he greeted, showing his half assed smile as he eyed them.

They both looked at him before head bowing to him and returned the greeting. "hello sir" they said in unison which Taehyung already felt jealous over.

"So if you read the script, you will know that the first scene is on the couch right here. You will both be playful and keep teasing eachother while having snacks. Try to be as touchy as you can" He said patting both their shoulders and walking back to his seat.

Yugyeom looked at Jungkook and smiled at him. "Let's work hard"
Which Jungkook returned with a smile and a thumbs up.

As the script said, Yugyeom had to lay on the couch with Jungkook laying on top of him, his chin resting on Yugyeom's chest as they stared into each other's eyes.

Acting was slightly hard on the youngest. At times he felt awkward but that feeling started fading away as more time passed.

Meanwhile, Taehyung couldn't stay still in his seat. The sight of his baby in another man's arms truly stirred up his insides in unpleasant ways. He was obviously jealous.

Taehyung stood up and walked over to stand next to the director then said in a voice loud enough for everyone to hear, "What is this fucked up acting?"

Everyone stopped what they were doing to look at him as he stared at his own nails sassily before pointing at Yugyeom.

"Your acting is so stiff, you're affecting Jungkook's awesome acting. Aigo who the fuck assigned him for this?" Of course Jungkook couldn't help but blush at the compliment meanwhile Yugyeom felt embarassed and confused.

At that, the director got up from his seat and looked at him "i'm sorry .. but who you might be?"

"Whaaa? You don't know me?" Taehyung looked at him, acting hurt.

"Not .. really" the director replied.

"Well i'm obviously one of the many people that will get to see the MV before it's released and i want it to be perfect so people enjoy it." Taehyung confidently lied.

"...Are you serious?" The director asked.

"Of course. Do i look like i'm kidding?" Tae said with a serious face.

Jungkook just stared at Taehyung in disbelief. He really can't control his jealousy can he?

A sigh left his lips. He wondered what Yugyeom is thinking right now. He saw everything when Tae and Kookie greeted eachother like lovers. Which they are.

~during the music video shooting~

Taehyung's intense eyes stayed on him the whole time.
The director was starting to stress the fuck out of him but he's good at dealing with it.

Jungkook also has to let Yugyeom touch him in ways that Taehyung still didn't do yet (And no they're not necessarily sexual.) In fact, he was never intimate enough with anyone before Tae to be in some of those situations and it made him slightly upset that Taehyung couldn't be his first everything.

He felt tired inside out. They've been shooting for 5 hours straight.
The weather wasn't the nicest today and it's very unfortunate because the scene is outdoors.

Jungkook had his arms around Yugyoem's neck while the other's arms are around his waist.

Oh how much he wished it was Tae holding him instead.

He had to shake those thoughts away and he's trying his hardest.

After a long while, they were back inside the big shooting studio. The set was a simple but dark motel bedroom. Not the fanciest one to be exact.

He had to straddle Yugyeom. He had to.. it's his job. Taehyung is probably boiling like ramen on the stove at this point. And honestly Jungkook wouldn't mind the idea of Angry sex coming to life after this shoot.

Jungkook was so embarassed to say the least. He felt exposed and uncomfortable as well.
The young male was laying naked under the bedsheets with a man he barely knew. The only article of clothing he had on is a pair of boxers.

The director called one of the make up artists and pointed at Jungkook " Make his lips look swollen and mark his neck a little bit. This scene is like an after sex scene so he needs to look totally messed up"

Taehyung who was still next to the director heard everything causing a smirk to creep onto his face as a naughty idea popped in his mind.

"No need for make up director-nim" he pat his shoulder "Real stuff are always the best"

Without giving time for anyone to respond Taehyung walked over to Jungkook making sure to glare at Yugyeom before turning his attention back to Jungkook.

"H-hyung?.." The younger was confused as hell when Taehyung straddled him as eveyeone watched in shock.

The older soon started kissing Jungkook's lips hungrily, not giving him anytime to process anything.
Then he leaned down to the younger's soft neck, attaching his lips to It before sucking in some hickeys which caused the black haired male to let out a soft moan.

Now everyone knows who Jungkook truly belongs to.

_________________________________________________
Well .. that's it for today ;)

*twerks cuz we reached 100k+* 💜💜💜💜💜 thank you guys so muuuuuuuch shwndjsndb