"Yoongi..."

"Shhh just close your eyes and sway to the music" Yoongi closed his eyes peeping one eye open to see Jimin looking at him with a beautiful smile.

Jimin placed his hands around Yoongis neck also laying his head on his shoulder.

"Yoongi what is all this for, it's not even a special day, my birthday is in 4 months" Jimin questioned.

"Everyday with you is a special day to me Jimin-ah"

Jimin blushed hiding his face into Yoongi's neck muttering a "shut up you sap", causing the older to chuckle and hold him even more tightly.

"Jimin...."

Jimin hummed in reply still embarrassed at the fact that the two were slow dancing in public.

"I love you"

Jimin hummed again, snuggling his face in Yoongi's chest, mumbling something that came out barely above a whisper.

"You don't have yo say it if you're still not comfortable Jimin, I still love you, I will always love you, even if you can't love me back I will still be with you, and maybe you might end up returning my feelings" Yoongi said pulling away from the hug.

Holding Jimin's face in his hands he watched the youngers eyes swell up with tears.

"Yoongi I don't deserve you"

"No Jimin, I DONT deserve you" and with that he kissed the younger on his forehead, looking at him deeply in the eyes hands travelling down to hold his smaller ones.

With a deep breath, you can do this Yoongi....

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I want to raise kids with you, watch them grow together and send them off when the time comes, I want to grow old with you, I want to spend every single second of my life next to you Jimin, you are what keeps me sane, the reason I wake up in the morning with a smile on my face, the reason I want to keep on living, it's you Jimin, all you. You're my happiness. I love you Jimin, I love every single thing about you, how your eyes crinkle when you smile, that small dimple you have on your left cheek that barely shows, your love for every single animal out there, the way your cheeks puff up when you eat, the way your beautiful plump lips form into a natural pout, god Jimin, do you see what you have done to me, you got me wrapped around your finger, I love you so fucking much Jimin, so much, I want to give you all the good things in the world and protect you from the bad."

Yoongi sniffed, starting to get emotional.

Jimin's mouth parted open to reply, but only a sob was let out before he could for his words properly.
"Y-yoongi I-I love you too" he sobbed wiping away the tears dripping down his face.

"So Jimin, will you do me the favour and...."

Yoongi took out the velvet box from his back pocket, got down on one knee, opening the box to show the beautiful silver band with mini diamonds engraved at the top, resting in the box.

"Will you marry me Park Jimin?"

Jimin nodded his head rapidly, wiping his tears.

"Yes" jumping onto the older he wrapped his arms around his neck sobbing happy tears into his now, fiancée's neck.

Looking into his lovers eyes, the two slowly leaned in foe a passionate kiss, it felt like magic for the two, like their first time, their lips molded together perfectly. Pulling away, they rested their foreheads against each-other still holding one another tightly.

"I love you so much"

"I love you too min"

——————————————————————————
@ ChimJimin posted a photo!

👤 @ AgustD♥ Liked by KimTaehyung, PrinceJin, JoonieKim and 477,059 othersChimJimin: Today is one of the happiest days in my life, the love of my life proposed to me and is now my fiancée, I love you so much Min💞💍

👤 @ AgustD
♥ Liked by KimTaehyung, PrinceJin, JoonieKim and 477,059 others
ChimJimin: Today is one of the happiest days in my life, the love of my life proposed to me and is now my fiancée, I love you so much Min💞💍
.
.
.
View 366,456 more comments

PrinceJin: OH MY GOD YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED BEFORE ME NOT FAIR, NOW I LOST THE BET WITH TAEHYUNG 😭

ChimJimin: @ princeJin hahaaaaa😝 I guess Namjoon is a little to late.

JoonieKim: congrats!! @ AgustD @ ChimJimin i'm so happy for you both!!!

KimTaehyung: oh my goshhhhh now you're gonna be Min Jimin skxkskdkkfk❤️❤️❤️

AgustD: I love you more Minie 💞💍

TAEJINNN: BITCHHH WE LOVE OUR GAY KINGS😛🤙🏻🤙🏻

Taehyungqed: MY BIGGEST YEAHHHHH BOI EVER

MinJiniekim: the gays have spoken, all homophobics can cry themselves to sleep 🗣🗣

—————————————————————————-
Honestly it took me so long to update this chapter because, I didn't know how I wanted Yoongi to propose to Jimin, I re-wrote this chapter sooooooo many times😂😭