6- Meet The Trinity

“Harry?” he woke me up from my thoughts.

“Yeah?”

“What are you thinking? I was talking,” he said and I remembered I was supposed to listen.

“Sorry, what did you say?” Ask me to kiss you already, I begged inside my head.

“I said I think we should go inside,” he smiled, “I’m kind of hungry, aren’t you?”

What? I silently laughed at my stupidity, thinking he wanted me to kiss him. If it were Louis there, instead of me, they’d be getting down at it already. Wait, Louis. Straight. Focus.

“Harry? What’s wrong?”

“Nothing’s wrong,” I shook off, “Why? What did I say?”

“Nothing, you seem drunk.”

“I’m not. I’m just kind of sleepy,” I lied.

“Let’s go, I’ll walk you to your bedroom,” he stood up and headed to the inside.

“No, I’m hungry too. Let’s go grab something to eat.”

“Great!” he smiled as we walked to the stairs, “What were you laughing at? Did I say something stupid?”

“No, you didn’t,” I patted his head, “I just remembered something Louis said.”

“Was it about me?”

“No, he doesn’t talk about you,” I spat and quickly realized how sad he looked, “Oh, no, I didn’t mean it like that.”

“It’s okay,” he tried to leave the subject behind. He got down to the floor and crawled through the stupid whole.

“No, hey,” I quickly followed his moves, “I seriously didn’t mean it like that.”

“It’s fine, you are jealous,” he said before running to the stairs.

“What the hell? Niall! What are you doing?” I hurried to catch him.

“Shh, my dad’s bedroom is right behind this wall.”

“Why did you say I was jealous?” I whispered.

“He wakes up very easily. I’ll answer when we are safe,” and I couldn’t argue with that. Waking a President up was the last item on my wish list.

“So?” I insisted when we were past the vase.

“Um, you were jealous because,” he took a pause, “I-think-he-is-your-boyfriend,” he spoke really fast and as soon as he finished the sentence, he ran again.

“Niall, come on,” I complained as I ran after him, “I’m too old for this.”

“You are not that old,” he said with that shiny bright on his eyes I missed so much. Prankster Niall was back.

“Well, but I’m tired,” I leaned to the wall, “What was that about?”

“Nothing,” he got serious, “Isn’t him? Your boyfriend?”

“Of course he isn’t,” I answered before a third voice caught us unaware.

“What are you two doing over there?”

My heart skipped a beat but I recovered my composure after I recognized Louis’ voice. What in the world was he doing there?

“Louis,” exclaimed Niall. He sounded so happy I wanted to punch myself.

“Oh, no! My eyes!” Louis smirked, “What on earth are you wearing, kid?”

“The pajamas his mom made for him,” I quickly interrupted, shooting a glare towards my band mate.