1- Meet The President

I drove to the airport still hesitant about the decision we made. I won’t lie, I was already making plans for the money we earned and only I know how much I hated myself for it.

I walked straight to the hangar trying to avoid Louis and Eleanor snuggling by the door. I couldn’t help but feel a tiny seed of jealousy, not of Louis of course. I was way past that point but the fact that the three of them had someone special to miss when we were gone and I had none, made me feel like a loner.

Some dude grabbed my passport from my hands and ran to the nearest office, I entered the place and my eyes widened at the smashing jet in front of me. Shiny black with the Argentinian flag colors on the rudder, the fanciest plane I’ve ever seen in my life.

“Socialist my ass,” Zayn patted my back and I smirked at his appropriate comment, “Liam is already in, let’s go?”

“Is Olivia in there too?”

“Not yet. I can’t wait to see how it looks on the inside, I’ll meet you there,” he said as he walked to the plane.

I looked around to see Olivia walking towards me. A few people walked besides her while she was giving away some instructions in spanish. “Hi babe,” she greeted me with a kiss.

“Spanish, uh?”

“I’m latin, Harold. Of course I can speak spanish,” she said grinning proudly, “Listen, there are a few bags inside the plane, filled with gifts for the twins. Purple for her, blue for him. Will you remember that?” I hummed a bit offended, “Two bottles of wine for the President and chocolates for the rest of the family.”

“The rest of the family?”

“I sent you an email with all the details, Harry. Haven’t you checked it already?” I shrugged my shoulders, “I know you won’t remember the names anyways but please, at least take a look,” I think it was the first time I saw her acting so excited about one of our activities.

“Hannah, Niall and Robert, the President. Of course I remember their names, Olivia. I just missed the email.”

“Sorry, sweetie. I’m just a bit worried about this whole thing, I want it to be perfect,” she excused herself and I can’t say I wasn’t enjoying this new Superwoman’s soft side.

“Don’t worry, we won’t misbehave,” I blinked an eye making her smile, finally.

“Eleanor honey, let him go already, please? It’s a private flight but there’s still a schedule to stick to,” she rolled her eyes and checked her clock.

Louis walked to me and we headed to board the plane together, “Harry?” Olivia called me, “I trust you, please make those kids have the best birthday of their lives, they deserve it,” the bright on her eyes made me feel even more curious about her odd reaction.

“Have you met these kids before?”

“No, I haven’t,” she lied but I had no clue that she did.

I walked inside the plane to find my friends acting like little kids, they were touching and testing everything they found on their way. I usually wasn’t into these kinds of stuff but I have to admit it, that place was the coolest thing ever. I rubbed my hands over one of the comfy looking couches and looked back at them with a shocked expression, “This is fine leather,” I commented and I was about to regret it.

“Harry, we already know you are gay, you don’t need to keep reminding us,” and there’s no need to say who made that comment.

“Louis!” Zayn whispered looking at the girl standing a few steps away from us.