24. END: Epilogue

Start from the beginning

Lisa finally remembered what happened to her.

"I..love you too, please don't make me worry again"

"I wont, i promise.. so..my girlfriend" Lisa pulled out from the hug and looked at Jennie's eyes.

"Hmm?"

"Wanna hear a story?"

"yeah"

And Lisa told Jennie what happened when she was in a slumber.

This got Jennie's mouth in agape. The story was fascinating and sad but.

"To the very least the ending here in reality is we indeed are lovers"

"Yeah, I'm still deeply and madly inlove with you, even if as I fall asleep"

and they kissed not for an ending but for the beginning of a love..happily ever after.

"Vanilla and sugar plum, still very tasty and your scent never fades, just like flowers"Lisa complimented her lover's Lips and scent

Jennie can only smile and blush.

"hey wait btw, why are you here sleeping in the couch?"

"ohh, well when sajangnim, released the teasers I was in Paris, France for Chanel, I was actually in europe when You passed out, I had no choise and they just updated me by phonecall and good thing you just fainted because of tiredness, cause if not, I really will leavE Chanel, for you and as soon as my business there was done i booked a flight here, I wanted.to see you so.badly but my flight got delayed too because I lost my passport, and I ended up tired when I got here.. and I saw you sleeping in your room, I was just off to see your moving poster here in the living room but I fell asleep."

"aww my baby's tired, to our room now?" Lisa teased and wiggled her eyebrows.

"We will just sleep" Jennie said.

------------

They were on the backstage and  TWICE, GFRIEND,RED VELVET and BLACKPINK..

It was their comeback day, June 15th.

The other girl groups were there to support there friends.

Lisa, told what happened to her in her dreams to her friends. And they were astonished, how can this happen, it was funny and all.
The story was kinda twisted but lovely.

Seulgi and Irene just blushed by hearing that they're a married couple. But these two are just obvious, to not notice that they're dating.

Joy who was the enemy just laughed, an evil laugh to be exact but of course she was the opposite of her mad character.

Yerim-ah of course was very lively and savage as ever,she was more suited as the bad guy though. hahaha

The girls who were Lisa's date in her dream, teased her and Jennie, they even acted it out.

Jennie was jealous of course.

And so the trio, Jisoo, Jihyo and Nayeon stopped all the teasing, just like in Lisa's story.

It's Chaesoo for real too. Veggies.

"10 minutes, ladies" their PD told them to prepare on stage.

The four girls bid their see you later to their friends and the groups also wished the OT4 a goodluck.

As the girls went on stage, they supressed their tears they were very happy seeing their hammer lightstick the ppyong-ppyong, its light, glowing for them, this is what they wished for, and as their stage went up..The Blackpink chant can be heard.
-------------

Although Lisa and Jennie are privately official couples they decided to tease their fans by being sweet on stage and on cam and feeding them the Jenlisa couple that they want. It wasn't the right time to tell it to the public yet. But anytime soon. Maybe.

An as their comeback concert ended. The OT4 JENCHULICHAENG shouted with all their hearts.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR NOT LEAVING US, WE LOVE YOU BLINKS"

As the fans shouted the chant again, the girls ended with a bow.

"DREAM ABOUT US AS YOU FALL ASLEEP"

Jisoo Jennie Rosé and Lisa said in unison with smiles.

And they went off stage.

END.

-------------------------------------------It's really done now. Take care of your self everyone. I love you all.

Can't wait for their comeback.
The teasers are asdfghjkl.

I'd love to read your comments and seeing your votes for my first book and this one.

Thank you for reading. :)

-Firstliee

-------------------------------------------

See you someday soon.

I'll just leave this here and share my work.

-Kim Yerim

-Kim Yerim

-Kim Jisoo

-Kim Jisoo