23. Letter (Read, It's Important)

To my cousin,

Hi jen.. it's Yerim-ah.. I'm sorry if the letter took long enough to arrive, I just settled things with your mother, Aunt Joy. To tell you the truth, I was in a very complicated situation. How do I say this..

I'll tell you all the details within this letter.

3 years ago, I wanted to create a medicine for cancer, as to where it will cure the patient's body while resting but I accidentally put a wrong chemical, and when I checked, it became poisonous, wherein a hosts body will be killed slowly by the deadly chemical, it will succumb all your veins first until it flows directly hitting your brain.

I know this is too much for you to understand but please do.

One day, Aunt Joy visited home, I never thought that she's become mad already, I thought she was still the Aunt Joy we cherish and.loved. I didn't know that when I was out on a grocery she stole the failed medicine I made. I never knew she'd know about it. and then I eventually just knew that she put it on Lisa's drink.

But when I had the opportunity, for a moment, when she thought I didn't know what she did, I immediately gave Dr. Seokjin the antedote for that poison. You know about it already I know that.

I couldn't stop her, because she kidnapped my mom and threatened me that if I block her plans she's going to kill my mother.

when she found it out, that I gave Lisa a medicine, she also threatened my life.  So I did what she wanted, I fooled you, and I am very sorry to cause you harm my dear cousin. I was just so afraid that she will harm my mom.

I also took the antedote from Lisa. And Aunt Joy threw all of it away. I cannot do anything anymore.

I didn't mean to do all of this I swear.

I'm really sorry.

I really owe your father a lot, she helped my mother escape and had this letter given to you, I wrote this while I Joy was away and You're appa was rescuing us,
But to no avail, I didn't go with them. I need to stop Aunt Joy's madness.

While you're reading this. I might not be here anymore. So take care of yourself yeah?. I LOVE YOU. you know that?

And Lisa? I can see that she loves you.. Not just as a bestfriend I know it. For a month going out with her I never managed to make her smile or happy.

She needs you Jen. you're her cure.

She's been suffering for 3 months now, and i want you to heal her, kiss her till blood comes from your lips, let her sip it, your anti-body that was made by my medicine will cure her.

Let her live..Because I am not here anymore to take care of you.

Now listen to me, that false medicine I injected you, it will be effective after a month, and now I think it's fully developed in your blood, the anti-body is within you. It is not visible on just doctor checks but I know, you're an anti-body carrier now.

Once her body receives the ant-body she will sleep for a year long equivalent to the months that her body is restless. its been three months, if you give her the antibody anytime now, she will only be in a comatose for 3 years. And I want you to do it now.

I know you love her so much and i know you will wait for her till she wakes up again.

But will you be able to take the risk of chasing her again, even if she wakes up not remembering you?

That's the side effect of it, that's why it's needed that you two must be inlove.

It is not a simple amnesia, that it will go back? her memories. NO, NEVER.

I trust you Jen. I know she will remember you by the love you will shower for her.

Please..Be happy..Take care of yourself. I miss you a lot, but I don't think we can still see each other and make up the times we missed..

Forgive me for i have mistaken. I love you.

Truly Yours,
Kim Yerim

Where could Joy now be?

How will Jennie make Lisa remember her?

Is there a chance that love will take Lisa to Jennie?

-------------------------------------------

The ending is good, but I'll release an epilogue if you want to. (i have it already but I'm contemplating wether I should upload it or not, cause i'm satisfied with the ending)

Thank you so much readers. Love you all for being with me. it was fun having myself in wattpad. i'll miss you. Because my classes are coming. i'll temporarily be signing off. I love you all. But i'm still active on facebook.
Firstliee Art ya'll.

I'll give the Epilouge by tomorrow depending on the demand if its few, then maybe the end is enough.

Bye bye!

-Firstliee (There's a teaser fot the epilogue down here)

Teaser

"J-Jennie?"

This was the name she first uttered when she woke up

was she cured? did she really remember everything?

-Soon-

Kidding.

see you on the final chapter.
scroll down.