14. Dahyuniee

The clacking of boot's heel, can be heard approaching Jenlisa's table.

They're awaited person is here, or should we say Lisa's date?.

"By any chance are you Lalisa Manoban?" The white girl asked Lisa. She didn't notice Jennie because she was covered by the whole of Lisa, she was just beside her.

"Yes I am, Are you Dahyun?" As soon as Dahyun nodded, Lisa stood up and offered Dahyun a seat.

Dahyun's attention was caught by Lisa's acquintance.

"Omaygosh, Jen Jen?" Dahyun exclaimed with eyes wide open and mouth agape.

Jennie who was scrolling on her phone immediately looked at the person who just called her name.
She too was shocked by the guest.

"DUBU??"

"I didn't know I'll see you again" The two said in unison.

and both stood up and gave a reunited hug.

And Lisa..She.. was left.. well confused.

"Wait you two knew each other?"

The embracing girls both pulled away from each other and smiled at Lisa.

"She's a classmate of mine when I was in 11th grade here in New Z. She went to korea last year and woah its been a year Dahyuniee" She said looking at Lisa then to Dahyun.

Both took seat and started a conversation..

Meanwhile.. Lisa.. She ordered the food and did not bother the two. They seem to be really closr and miss each other.

Although Lisa was happy looking at Jennie smiling happily at her long time no see friend. She was..... what do you call this..Jealo---

'no I'm not jealous, this is the feeling of a friend being out of place and Jennie's attention is not on me' Lisa fighting her self.

But isnt that still Jealou---

"I'm not"

The two were shocked by Lisa's sudden action.

"Yes, Lis?" Jennie asked while smiling.

"Ohhh, uhh nothing.. I'll just go to the restroom you two enjoy"
Lisa told the girls and headed to the C.R.

Jennie's PoV

"What happened to her?" Dahyun asked me.

"I dont know either" I replied unknowing what happened to Lisa.

Another 10 minutes of conversation but still Lisa was nowhere.

"Hey, dahyuniee, shouldn't this be your date with Lisa?, why'd you want a date by the way?" I asked her.

"Naaaah, I really just want a dinner, but people call this a date, I just want to meet somebody to accompany me, but whoaa, you're here, let's hang out again sometimes, with your girlfriend"

'G-Girlfriend...'

"Your blushing, she really has a very powerful effect on you" Dahyun said and wiggled her eyebrows.

"You've got it all wrong, we're just bestfriends, yeah that's all, she's just a friend" I defended.

"But your face says otherwise dear."

"Well.."

"Unrequited Love?"

"...." I didn't reply to her and just had my head lie low.

"Jen, i think you should go to the restroom.." Dahyun ordered me.

"why?"

"I just thought so.., now go.. The food is paid already so, i'll eat here"

"Wow, you're listening to her?"

"of course, i'm multitasking"

"Thanks..go back here after"

"Okay.."

And I headed to the restroom.

"But why did she want me to.go here anyway?"

"She likes you a lot Jen she's just ignoring it, and I know she's jealous" Dahyun whispered under her breath when she saw Jennie was far away from her.

"And let's eat, i'm starving.. this is what's good in dinner dates" Dahyun then proceeded to eating the food paid by Lisa. She was actually observing the girls.

With the plan the observation done. She dialled a phone number.

"Hello, Dahyuniee"

"Jisoo-unnie, all i can say that they're a lovely innocent couple"

"How's Lisa?"

"Nayeoniee..I'm sure she's jealous, because i've been taking Jennie's attention away from her, since earlier and she went to the restroom"

"How about Jen?"

"Jihyo-unnie.. I let her fetch Lisa..To you know let them settle things"

"Thank youuuu, Dubu, we owe you a lot"

"No problem unnies, I know Jen, she's been talking about Lisa a lot when we were classmates before, and now that I see them together, i may not know why Lisa wants a date eventhough Jennie is already there, but I know they will just become a lovely partners for life soon"

"Yes, dubu.. Thank you thank you very much, you're really good at this"

"Of course, I actually work for a a dating and matching group"

"Ohhhh"

"So unnies, I'll eat now, Lisa sure treats a lot, bye bye"

"bye"

and with the call ended dahyun dived on the food(dont take it literally )

-------------------------------------------
ohh what happened to Jennie and Lisa in the restroom.. ohhhh

-Firstliee

(Plan: weekend updates)