Chapter 2: Cure?

(surprise I'm a Once too)

There weren't many people in the party just the friends of Lisa, and some of they're parents.

"Mina-ssi" Irene called out to one of Lisa's friend

"Nae, Irene-eomma?" Mina responded as called, they were told to call each other's parents as mom or dad.

"Your father is good at medicine right?, He is a one of the best doctor as I've heard. Could he.. if possible help Lisa?" Irene asked Mina, pleading.

"I will call him immediately then" Mina said and took her phone out.

After some minutes, with Mina explaining to her father about what happened.

"Everyone, my father wants Lisa on his hospital as soon as possible" Mina said in a very low voice but can be heard.

"In behalf of my daughter, we apologize for the trouble."

"It's Okay Seul, your daughter must be cured first, please do not worry. Parties can be repeated. Bye bye! Chaeng Let's go" Wendy, a good friend of Lisa's parents and Chaeng her daughter a friend of Lisa left.

(I'll call Blackpink's Chaeyoung as Chaeng, and Twice's as Chae.)

And soon the crowd dispersed, leaving Mina and Chae, her girlfriend in the Mansion.

"Jungkook, ready the car son" Seulgi, ordered his son which was also followed.

That's right Lisa has brother. They're close like how Gecko's stick the the walls.

Jungkook, didn't waste anytime and automatically headed to their garage where a countach LP400 is what he choose to drive among their cars. (Too many bruh, just rich)

He parked at the entrance of their house, and helped his sister to the car. Although the poison will take effect after 3 years, it still got Lisa's knees weakened.

She murmured. "I'm dying"

Jungkook heard it and comforted his sister.

"Noona don't say that, you're going to live, and that's why were taking you to Mina's appa"

"But did you not heard it?, i-it's incurable"

"Trust me when I say you'll live noona, we're still gonna see each other with grey hairs hahaha"

"we can just dye our hair brother"

"aishhh, you're even joking, now go have a seat"

Jungkook started the engine once everything was settled, and rode off to the Myoui's Hospital.

He was told before he hopped in his car, that their parents will follow behind with Mina and Chae.

They arrived in less than 20 minutes along with they're parents and the young couple, to  Mina's Father's office.

"Appa, we're here" Mina hugged his father and so as Chae to Mr. Jin, yep they're close.

"Seulgi and Joohyun my friends it has been a long time, where's Lisa? We should prevent the poison immediately before it runs to her brain"

"Jin, is it possible for you to cure her?"

Lisa was left outside because she went to the comfort room, but minutes after she entered the office.

"Lisa.." She saw her mom sobbing in her dad's arms

and so as their companion were sad.

"Waeo?" she asked

"Lisa dear, please have a sit, I have something to tell you" Dr. Jin told Lisa.

Lisa nodded not taking her eyes off of her mother.

She took a seat and was ready to listen to Mina's Father.

"Lisa..Your poison.. it really is incurable, with your blood alone, it cannot fight back the poison"

The tall girl was confused.

"I know what poison was used on you and it is indeed deadly.. the poison will have you damaged after 3 years.. so enjoy that time don't worry about anything yet"

"how can I not worry when I'm dying!?"

"In 3 years I want you to find  someone who you love and will love you back"

"why?"

"you will be needing her blood, and .." Jin took a syringe and a small bottle on his desk's cabinet

"here, you will need to extract this medicine to this person's body, why does this person need to love you?, when a person is inlove their body heats up, causing the blood to be healthy and aggresive.. and you need someone who's willing to carry the anti-body in his/her blood, it is really painful and the pain will last for a week, if that person loves you enough to help you, then I might say you would want to get married. But seriously.. True love's anti-body will break the spell"

"But how will I take in the anti-body?"

"With a bite on the skin, as long as the blood will come out and you are to suck it"

"what?!" the people in the office asked not believing what the doctor has just said.

------------------------------------------
what did just say?!

-Firstliee