We reached Wings house and we started our session. Wing started explaining the four principles. He then said he will demonstrate.

"Killua-Kun, I think I'm gonna kill you. Are you ready?" He asked.

"Sure, not happening" said Killua confidently.

"I'll take this a step at a time. First Ten, I focus my soul in one point. Then Zetsu, You can express yourself verbally or mentally. I will kill you." He said closing his eyes. Then he opened them all of a sudden, and this kind of pressure blew us away. My eyes widened at this, it felt like what my brother had done to me previously. Then, I saw Wing move slightly and I jumped back next to the sofa. Killua jumped and hung on the Wall. The pressure was immense.

"That was Ren and if I temper my will enough, I can act. Hatsu" explained Wing. I gave a sigh of relief and kept my guard up, I sweat dropped as I walked back to where I was previously standing. Something wasn't right. I felt like Wing was hiding something.

"Gon, Y/N, lets go" said Killua and walked out of the room. 

"Thank you very much" said Gon as he walked down the stairs.

"Oi Killua" I said.

"Did you notice it as well?" Asked Killua. 

"Yeah" I nodded.

"Notice what?" Asked Gon.

"Wing is hiding something" I said.

"More like lying" said Killua.

"Lying? How?"Asked Gon.

"His explanation was fine and he sure is strong but his story has holes" 

"I didn't really watch Killua's and Zushi's fight. But one thing I know, is that Killua's strong, and his chop certainly is, but how did Zushi keep standing up after Killua hit him?" I said. 

"Willpower didn't keep him standing" said Killua.

"Also I don't think willpower can let you change people's memories like my brother's. Perhaps it had something to do with protecting the area that was gonna get hit?" I suggested.

"Maybe. But for now, we know that Wing is lying to us" said Killua. I nodded.

The next day, we had our last matches on floor 190. Of course we won it and advanced to floor 200. We walked into the elevator and started talking.

"What do you think the 200 floor is like?" Asked Gon excited.

"Beats me I've never been here" said Killua. We reached the floor 200 and we stepped out of the elevator.

"It's so quiet" I said.

"It's very fancy" said Gon looking around.

"This way to the receptionist" said Killua and we walked. We then reached a dark corridor. I felt an immense amount of pressure.

"We can do this, let's go" said Killua. We started walking. The feeling began to get stronger as we walked deeper.

"It's not use, we can't move forward" said Gon.