Author Note! or Notes!

Before you click out of this Author Note, this chappy is about your questions, my often 'disappearance', new ocs, small skits in the comment section and ideas. Don't want to read this? Then go ahead and continue what you were doing before clicking on this chappy.

If, by any chance, you were to comment a question and I don't respond to the question/comment within 24 hours, PLEASE, WITHOUT HESITATION, COMMENT AGAIN ON YOUR OWN COMMENT. AND IF I DON'T RESPOND AGAIN WITHIN 24 HOURS, COMMENT AGAIN. I had some cases where somebody asks a question and I don't get a notification. I don't want to miss out on any questions or requests from you precious little potats EVER.

Another thing I need to mention, is regarding the roleplayers. You, awesome roleplayers, may sometimes experience the scenario of me 'disappearing'. It's not really disappearing but sometimes, out of the blue, I don't respond or do anything on wattpad or anything at all. That's either because I'm sleeping, out somewhere or something, that I can't say, happened. Don't worry, I'm not dead. This little unpeeled potat won't die just yet.

ANOTHER topic we need to touch is about the ocs like Rhea, Aswald and Hori. Remember, if you have an oc you want to see be featured with the Planet Gang, don't hesitate to ask! If your oc wants to stay a single pringle then they shall be a single pringle! If your oc wants to be shipped with an unfeatured Planet Gang member then they shall get what they want! If they are no more Planets for your oc to be shipped with, I will find a new astronomy element and create a new character based on what you want your oc to be shipped with.

The SECOND LAST thing I'm going to talk about is the small skits in the comment section. If you scroll through each of the comment sections in this book, you may encounter small skits. I may, sometimes, answer people's question personally through a small skit like answer. It's fun and enjoyable, especially when people join in. The chappy I made about Uranus-chan's confession to Hori was actually based on a skit the creator of Hori, Rhea and I made.

And the last thing I should explain is THE IDEAS. I may be currently working on a 'few' chappies and ideas but that doesn't stop you lil' precious potats from commenting your ideas for future chappies. Though, it might take a while.

To summarize everything, spam on the comment section when I don't respond to your comment/question, don't worry about me disappearing( I'm not dead), your oc can be shipped or not shipped(It's your decision), I may respond to questions through small skit like answers and lastly, gimme ideas.

And that's it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I bet all that information burned your eyes.

It didn't?

Welp, I know for sure that my eyes got burnt.

P.FREAKIN.S, NEW GUESTSSSS WILL BE COMING VERY SOON!