Why Uranus-chan wants a new lock for her room door.

Rewind-wind-wind

Rewind-wind-wind

Ok I'll stop.

Flashback modafudga

Uranus-chan's POV

Should I change clothes?

I was pretty sweaty when I was at the park with Star-kun and Pluto-chan.

Yeah, I'll change.

I go to my door and lock it.

Walking back to my drawer, I strip down until I'm in my underwear.

Hori's POV. Ya lil nasties, I bet you already know what's going to happen.

Oh crap.

I forgot Ace in Uranus-chan's room when she wanted to play with him.

I walk towards Uranus-chan's room.

I think she went to look after Pluto-chan and Star-kun with Jupiter-chan.

I hope she won't mind.

I hold the handle of the door and it felt unlocked.

Hm?

I open the door and see the most embarrassing scene.

It was Uranus-chan in her underwear, bending down to grab her clothes.

Worst thing was that her bottom was pointed towards me!

She turns very red, stands up and tries to cover herself.

Uranus-chan's POV

I can't cover myself up!

I want to grab that blanket but it's too embarrassing since the bed is right next to the door!!!

Why is the door unlocked?!?!

I want to grab another piece of clothing to cover myself more but I would have to turn around and expose my behind!

What should I do?!?!

Hori's POV

This is probably a hallucination.

I blink a few times to make sure that it's not a dirty illusion.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Crap.

It's not.

Uranus-chan is still there, in her underwear and a very red face looking away.

"I-I'm sorry"I stutter slightly as I exit and close the door.

I walk downstairs.

To the wall.

And slam my head into it.

An image of Uranus-chan in her underwear appears in my mind.

I turn slightly red and slam my head into the wall again.

Her face expression.

Her complexion.

Her che-

I quickly slam my head into the wall multiple times before my mind finishes that sentence.

I feel a liquid substance (APUH CHA LIL NASTIES) drip down my forehead.

It's blood.

I sigh.

I wonder if Uranus-chan is alright.

She's probably very embarrassed.

So cute.

Especially in her underwe-

I slam my head into the wall several times again, making a huge dent on the wall.

"BOI! WHY ARE YOU MAKING SO MUCH NOI- HOLY BUTT CRACK! YOU'RE BLEEDING! WHY THE FUDGE ARE YOU BLEEDING, MAN?!?!?"Author-san yells while running to me.

"Well......things happened"I reply.

My vision blurs a little and my head stings in the inside and outside.

Crap.

I'm going to faint.

Black, blue and red slightly fill my vision.

"FUDGE, YOU'RE GOING TO FAINT!"Author-san yells while bringing me to lay down on the floor.

"What happe- Hori!"A sweet and familiar voice yells.

I see Uranus-chan run towards me and kneel next to me.

"Imma come back! Gotta get bandages!"Author-san yells and runs upstairs.

Her footsteps fill the house.

"FUDGE! WHERE ARE THE FRICKIN BANDAGES?!?!?!"I hear Author-san curse.

"You're going to be ok, Hori. Just stay awake"Uranus-chan slightly stutters.

Is she worried about me?

How cute.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to die. It's just a minor wound that I caused myself"I chuckle.

Uranus-chan chuckles with me.

"Yeah, you're right. I just get so worried about you sometimes"she confesses with a warm smile plastered on her face.

I feel my face get warm.

"AH FRICK IT! WE'LL JUST USE TOILET TISSUE!!!"I hear Author-san curse once again.

Author-san quickly runs down the stairs with a bucket of water and a face towel on top of her head.

How did she get that bucket of water without spilling water ,downstairs?

She turns her head towards a roll of bandages in an open drawer.

"Bish"she swears while throwing the toilet tissue and grabbing the bandages.

She runs towards me, putting the bucket of water next to my waist.

"You're not going to use alcohol to disinfect the wound?"Uranus-chan asks.

"Nah, boi. In my family, we use water and betadine"Author-san replies while taking a face towel and soaking it in water.

"So............what happened?"Author-san asks.

Uranus-chan and I turn red.

"Nothing"We respond.