Information about the three musketeers(Basically Hori ,Author-san and Reah)

Reah

Hair:Brownish with slightly golden tips, straight.(To Mariz, what is straight?)

Eyes:Dark brown.

Has cat ears and tail.

And glasses.

............You guys should already know what type of person she is, right?

If not then, she's loud, a living meme, crazy, hilarious af and a potato.

(*wants to ask the owner of Reah something but knows that she's at arts club.....or I'm too lazy to get my phone and text her*)

Hori

Hair:long black hair, probably smooth af

Eyes:green

Has a green snakeu. (boop dah snoot......I feel bad bcuz I forgot to add the snake in. TvT)

Can use a sword.

He's laid back(I don't know what that means soooo I'll just say that he's chill), fun, caring, very friendly and becomes serious when his friends or loved ones are in trouble.

Is a vintage child. (5 minutes more, anyone?...........I'm frickin too old for dat)

Author-san

(This one is pretty easy because......it's me)

Hair:Black but kinda brownish when it's dry, slightly puffy.

Eyes:very dark brown.

Wears glasses.

What else?.........hmmmmmm............dammit........oh wait!

Nickname:ZXJ

Loud.....um.....crazy......loves puns.......hmmmmm.....

You guys already what type of person I am anyways!

Right?

Want pictures?

ok then.

lemme just scroll through the internet.

................

*accidentally gets into a chain of cool musical fanfics*

Okaaaaaaai, that took longer than expected.

HERE YA BOOTIFUL PEOPLE, GO!

Reah

With cat ears and probably darker hair and eyes

Aaaaaaand looks more chaotic.

Hori