chapter 23-charm and sexyness

The furry in their eyes turned to lust and their jaws dropped. I think I went overboard, oops. Oh well, to late to go back now. I go over and sit on Liam's lap. "You might wanna close your mouth before you catch a fly sexy" I whisper in his ear and bit his earlobe. This better work, or else I'm gonna die and I'm abusing my power of sexyness. Yes, I did just say that. I got a little lipstick on his earlobe. I lick it off and he moans. I get off of his lap and go downstairs. Man, I'm good, they aren't mad anymore. Then all of the boys come down with blindfolds on. "Did I miss something" I asked because this is just confusing the crap out of me. "Louis said this is a good way to not get drawn in by your beauty" Harry said, "yes but Louis said that, you could have just let me go without any punishment" I said. "Sorry, but we want to make sure it doesn't happen again" Liam said. "I get that but the blindfolds are a little much" I say. I don't want a punishment, I'm gonna use all the sexyness I have.

They take their blindfolds off after I went to my room. "Princess, can I come in" Niall said from outside my door. I just finish painting my nails. "Hold on a sec, I'm doing something" I said after putting on the finishing touch to my nails. My fingers had press on nails. They were camouflage and the ring finger had a skull. I painted the nail metallic. They looked good. "Ok Niall, come on in. The door opened and Niall and Louis came in. "OMG I love your nails" Louis shrieked. "Boobear, are you sure your not gay" I asked him. "Are you a guy" he asked. What the hulk? "Do I look like a guy to you" I said. "Well I'm attracted to you and your not a guy so I'm not gay" he said. Stupid reasoning, but you gotta love his sass. "Am I being sasses my the sass master from Doncaster" I asked tilting my head to the side. "Yes you are cupcake" he says. "What an honor, I'm the sass queen from queens (a/n queens is a town in New York)" I say and stick out my hand. He gives me an evil glare. ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG TOMLINSON!!!!!!