•°Forgiven part 2 End•°

Had trouble updating for some reason tsk.. anyways here we go. It's cool.

Levis pov

I couldn't believe that brat.. I love him with all my heart. I screamed and fell to my knees as tears rushed through me. I couldn't let him go. He was mine. I was his.  Guards looked at me, trying to help me up.  "FUCK YOU AND FUCK  THIS SHITTY JOB! I love.. eren more.." I whispered the last part and smacked the guards hands away. Running off to find MY eren. Why..this morning was amazing..why..what happened? Does he.. Doeshe not love me?! How is this fair?!? My thoughts made me cry more.

"Eren?!? Eren!!"

I yelled as I saw a figure sitting in the park. I realized it was eren. After  a few hours of searching, I finally found him. "Eren.. " I panted as he kept looking down. I kinda lost it than. "how can you do this to us?! To me! do you not love me!? Eren.. how could you do this to me.. it's not fair. It's not fair! " tears began to form in my eyes. He slowly looked up. "Levi.. i.... I do love you.. I done it because you'd seemed upset to lose your job. I know you love it! It was my fault you lost it and I didn't wanna be in the way of you losing every-" Levi cries harder. "SHUT UP! " he interupts  eren with  more to say. "I love you with all my heart. The way you touch me. The way you make me feel.. my body and mind goes wild around you.. I love you. Yo ure my every..everything!" Eren stood up quickly. Looking at me as  if it was me who done something wrong.

No ones pov

Eren quickly took Levi into his arms. Letting him cry harder. "L..levi I'm sorry.. I'm sorry please forgive me.. I didnt.. i dont want this to end. You make me feel so much better.. I'm sorry.. " eren lifts levis chin  and kisses him deeply. Levis tears soaking into the salty  kiss. "Eren.." Levi spoke with an adorable look in his eyes. Causing eren  to gulp in guilt. "Y-yeah levi?" Levi smiled and clinged to erens shirt. Pulling them both against a tree in the middle of the park. Eren was pushed on the ground as Levi curled up against him. Acting so childish and cute.  Eren loved this side of him. Glad he didn't ruined it. "I.." Levi began to mumble while dozing off."Levi what was that?"

"I forgive you eren. "
Eren smiled and kissed the top if levis head. "I love you. "

~The End~

Soo.. how's that? Good I hope! I'm really happy with my ranks in this story and the views. I'm thankful to the ones who are and have read this. Thank you soo much. I think soon or in the future I'll make another ereri  book something along the lines as eren pretending to be a girl in a new highschool and gets her secret shared with the badboy levi. Or something like that lol